Page: 1

Adrian Zmed ...The Head Floats Into Harmony

jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Adrian Zmed ...The Head Floats Into Harmony

As Passions reaches the end of its run on NBC, faces old and new have been passing through the crazy little town of Harmony faster than they have in years. With the 'end' looming, a death or two in store and a small exodus of characters amid catastrophe, the future may be looking grim for some. Perhaps the best character to give some answers in the chaos is expected to arrive on the scene soon. This week, we'll see a reappearance of the mysterious Floating Head. For those who don't remember, the Floating Head is, well... he' s a floating head who basically gives advice, passes on information from the spirit world, offers future predictions etc., although in the way that only a supernatural character on Passions can. It's been a few years since he haunted the halls and attic of Tabitha's home, but since her magic bowl hasn't been working very well lately, she could use some help glimpsing into what will be in store for her and the residents of Harmony. (Hint: Tabs will be getting a message of her own).

Once again the Floating Head will be portrayed by the unique talents of Adrian Zmed. Mr. Zmed was a staple of 70's and 80's television, famously starring alongside William Shatner in TJ Hooker. He is better known, however, for his role in the original production of Grease and its cinematic sequel. Expect to see him beginning on August the 29th.

The Head Floats Into Harmony
"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.
n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he used to really snap my bean!
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cutie! He was wonderful in Falsettos.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Chevstriss
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw him in My Way. the rest of the non-eq cast carried the show, but he was a very nice person who was well aware that the rest of the cast was pulling his weight.
I'd fire you... if you weren't so g*dd*mn beautiful out there. - Blades of Glory blog
jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Spoilers!

Oh, no! Chad, who was on the DL with Vincent, was murdered on today's show by his own father! I guess this is how they are going to get rid of those cast members not moving to DirecTV.

Gwen is pacing in the halls of the inn. Rebecca offers her daughter an eclair but Gwen refuses to eat or drink anything that Alistair may have had contact with. Rebecca sadly drops the possibly poisoned pastry and tells her daughter that she should start planning her future with Ethan. Meanwhile, Alistair begins choking Theresa while they stand over Ethan's body. Soon, Chad and Whitney run in. Chad jumps his father and wrestles him away. As Alistair fights him off, Theresa tries to send Whitney off for the police. Pulling out a gun, Alistair stops her and promises them that they'll all be dead soon. When Gwen and Rebecca walk in, they're shocked to see Ethan sprawled out on the bed. Chad refuses to stand by and let Ethan die. As he picks up the phone, Alistair reminds him that he will shoot him. Theresa and Gwen begin blaming each other for all of this and demanding that someone call 911. Alistair tells them it's pointless: They are all going to die; he's come back to clean up his mistakes. Chad tries to wrestle the gun away, unable to imagine his father would actually shoot him. He does. 'But I'm your son,' Chad says as he drops to the floor bleeding. 'You're no son of mine,' he says. Everyone in his family has disappointed him and they're all going to die. He turns to Theresa, leveling the gun in her face. 'Our marriage was forged in Hell so you're going to be very comfortable down there,' he says. Suddenly, a pair of security guards run in with their guns drawn. Alistair shoots at them before jumping out the window and running. As he escapes, Whitney tries to stop Chad's bleeding but it's too late. 'I love you...only you,' he says before his eyes roll back. He's dead. As she cries over him, Theresa screams at Gwen to get away from Ethan.

Farewell Chad!
"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.
brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He had a thing for my wife, so I guess he at least has great taste!