Page: 1

Poor Little Georgie B

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Poor Little Georgie B#1
Posted: 8/19/07 at 6:44am
Remember Katrina? American emptied their wallets to help those in need! Some concerned citizens even chartered planes to evacuate refugees. But some people went even further! Big Mama B- Barbara Bush made a very large donation to a Katrina relief agency. What a generous woman Big Mama B is! I bet the relief agency that got her whopping check was overwhelmed! "How should we spend this? Bottled water for the poor people trapped in the superdome? Bullet proof vests for the relief workers being shot at by roving starving gangs? Trailers for the now homeless refugees to live in? Luckily Big Mama B TOLD them how to spend it- she made the donation on the condition that they spend the money buying educational supplies for the poor kids whose schools got washed away. She even found a good place to supply them- a company owned by one of her black sheep sons that was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy! So the kids got some educational toys, her son got a huge order and Big Mama B got to issue a press release about her generosity AND she got a BIG TAX WRITE OFF!

Of course some people might have trouble sleeping manipulating the system like that- not BIG MAMA B! Little Georgie B must be proud!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Poor Little Georgie B#2
Posted: 8/19/07 at 11:57am
Ah, Bar Bush. The biggest mother of all!
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Poor Little Georgie B#2
Posted: 8/19/07 at 1:07pm
AMEN, Namo! I wish my Mom had her resolve and had not allowed me to grieve anytime a relative died.

I think when BIG MAMA B sucks an ice cube, the ice cube gets bigger.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Poor Little Georgie B#3
Posted: 8/19/07 at 4:51pm
Interesting......but atleast the kids will benefit from this, and that's good no matter how you look at it.

Whenever you want to laugh about BIG MAMA B, simply watch the special features on "Borat". If you've seen this, then you know what I mean, and if not, then you need to watch!
EverythingIsRENT Profile PhotoEverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Poor Little Georgie B#4
Posted: 8/19/07 at 5:00pm
How DARE that woman make a donation to help kids schools!! this is an absolute OUTRAGE. She must be stopped before any more needless donations are made!
Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Poor Little Georgie B#5
Posted: 8/19/07 at 5:57pm
Isn't this how most of the super wealthy donate? Why bother if there is nothing in return?
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State