Page: 1

Will There Be a White House Wedding?

JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Will There Be a White House Wedding?#1
Posted: 8/16/07 at 2:45pm
"ABC News Jon Garcia Reports: The White House announced Thursday that Jenna Bush, daughter of President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush and fraternal twin to sister Barbara, is engaged to be married."

(more)
Wedding Bells for Jenna
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
katygrace84 Profile Photokatygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Will There Be a White House Wedding?#2
Posted: 8/16/07 at 2:52pm
I think the more important question might be "Which new scandal will break during the days just before this upcoming White House wedding?" This has "news cycle hog" and "big velvet curtain" written all over it.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Will There Be a White House Wedding?#2
Posted: 8/16/07 at 3:10pm
Henry Hager is scheduled to enter his second year at the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business. He is the son former Virginia Lt Gov John Hager, who was only recently appointed to head the Virginia Republican Party. The elder Hager also served under the current President Bush in the US Department of Education.

Nice to know he's a member of the Crony Family.

Oh--and mazel tov.
Updated On: 8/16/07 at 03:10 PM
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Will There Be a White House Wedding?#3
Posted: 8/16/07 at 3:29pm
He was also one of Rove's aides.

"A 2005 article in Richmond’s “Style Weekly” magazine includes some details about Ms. Bush’s fiance. One particularly interesting tidbit: Mr. Hager once worked as a White House aide for Karl Rove." - NY TIMES
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
Updated On: 8/16/07 at 03:29 PM
katygrace84 Profile Photokatygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Will There Be a White House Wedding?#4
Posted: 8/16/07 at 3:56pm
I'm sure the little scamp picked up a few things about hiring DC call girls from ole Turd Blossom. When should we start the poll on how far along she is? Really, what says family values more than a good old fashioned shotgun wedding at the White House?

What I really want to see is HRC picketing outside on the happy day.

God, I'm a b1tch today.
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Will There Be a White House Wedding?#5
Posted: 8/16/07 at 4:10pm
Karl Rove resigns and a week later Jenna Bush is engaged to one of Rove's aides? Please tell me this is just all a coincidence.

I mean, can you prosecute the husband of the pRESIDENT's daugher? What gown will jenna wear? I like this one.

re: Will There Be a White House Wedding?
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-