Page: 1

Gloria Swanson's "Sunset Boulevard" musical...

sondheimboy2 Profile Photosondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OH! MY! FREAKING! GOD!!!

You have got to watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8fpyM97QKM

I'm so amazed that this even exists that I haven't even decided if the song is any good or not.

Though it does sound as if Max is being played either by Bela Lugosi, or the Count from Sesame Street...
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
ahmelie Profile Photoahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Holy hell...
Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley
sondheimboy2 Profile Photosondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I KNOW!!!
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OK, seriously. I did not see this thread before making a Bela Lugosi/Count analogy on a totally unrelated thread. I promise. My Milton Berle-isms are not so blatant.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Fing BRILLIANT!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2