Page: 1

Clumsy swoons and sways at the Michael Bublé concert in Philly: 8-7-07

ClumsyDude15 Profile PhotoClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Michael Bublé has one of the most amazing male voices I have heard in my life. His renditions of songs from Sinatra to Elvis are beautifully arranged and well sung.

His band and he banter back and forth, he makes jokes and dances crazily and is over all an amazing entertainer.

The crowd at the show ranged from 18 to 75+. The young loved his fresh take on Sinatra and other classics, while the older crowd loved hearing someone really sing like they use to know and not butcher it like it's some cheap American Idol contestant redition.

His own songs like "Everything" are fantastic and his voice is just so pure and real, in those moments of pure joy and bliss. He even tackled the YMCA, which was hilarious. He was just a great showman, and deserves all the success that he gets: He jumped into the crowd at one point, the people went nuts and he humbly took pictures with some lucky few and shook hands with the front row after he concluded.

He sang Sinatra [That's Life], Elvis [That's All Right], and many songs from his new album: "Call Me Irresponsible" [which is a MUST buy.] He has such a pure and wonderful respect for the artists he admires and covers. He also came off humorous [joking with the audience about his name being mispronounced and then about the guys dragged their by their wives.] but also extremely humble, he thanked the audience for their applause after almost every song.

Updated On: 8/8/07 at 12:50 AM
Raviolisun Profile PhotoRaviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Aw, I'm glad you liked it. re: Clumsy swoons and sways at the Michael Bublé concert in Philly: 8-7-07

He's amazing.
One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015
ClumsyDude15 Profile PhotoClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ivan the Wonderful Profile PhotoIvan the Wonderful Profile Photo
Ivan the Wonderful
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
What about his gay fans? I would do him in a minute.
"you freakin freaks. get a ****in life. theres more to life than this stupid website." stage manager 2
broadwaybaby086
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm glad you had a blast! I've been to two Bublé concerts since 2005, and wanted to go this year, but refused to pony up for the prices being charged at Radio City. He is very talented, and always puts on a great show to boot! I've never seen/heard of anyone having left a show of his and not been entertained. Gotta love the MB.
"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
broadwaybaby086
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Nice.
"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...