Bonds the fake and fraud!

brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bonds the fake and fraud!#1
Posted: 8/7/07 at 11:53pm
According to Nightline, the steriod using fake has broke the record.
brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#2
Posted: 8/7/07 at 11:55pm
ESPN.com confirms.
winston89 Profile Photowinston89 Profile Photo
winston89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#2
Posted: 8/7/07 at 11:58pm
There will be a HUGE * next to his name in the record books.

This is a sad day for baseball.
"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll
obsessedjb Profile Photoobsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#3
Posted: 8/7/07 at 11:58pm
re: Bonds the fake and fraud! So disappointing.
brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#4
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:03am
He is first and foremost a liar. He used steroids to improve his performance and he lied about it! He knows it and so does the great Hank Aaron.

And, do not forget that Babe Ruth also pitched.
jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#5
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:03am
BARRY! BARRY! BARRY!

Hank Aaron, the class act that he is, saluted Barry on the video screen tonight at AT&T Park. He realizes it is a great achievement, and it is! Barry rules!
"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#6
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:04am
jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#7
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:05am
Barry has never tested positive for any steroids. He is the home run king now!
"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#8
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:06am
"it is a great achievement, and it is"

That's a matter of opinion.

His achievement is accomplishment through cheating.

Acknowledged and noted.

Next.
jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#9
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:07am
His achievement is accomplishment through cheating.

Acknowledged and noted.

By whom? He has never tested positive so how has it been acknowledged and noted as you say?
Raviolisun Profile PhotoRaviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#10
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:08am
Look at his neck. Look at it.
One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015
jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#11
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:10am
A great American Hero!

re: Bonds the fake and fraud!
brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#12
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:11am
jimny, you must be delusional? We all have to accept that our stars are cheaters. I was a huge Sosa fan and spent hundreds of dollars for tickets during the steriod home run chase with and Mark Hulk. Bonds is a fraud and a liar and history will treat him as such.
wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photowonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#13
Regardless of if he took steroids or not, how does playing baseball (record or not) make someone a great American hero?
I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#14
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
jimnysf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#15
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:14am
Nice Bobble Heads!

"I move over now and offer my congratulations to Barry and his family," Hank Aaron said tonight in a video message played at AT&T Park.
brdlwyr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#16
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:20am
WW, sports are a part of American culture. Records are also part of American culture. Audra has won how many Tonys? Audra is not a fraud, Barry is!!!!!!!!
wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photowonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#17
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:22am
^ Good point.

If he did take steroids, well, than that's a shame that he will be remembered like this.
I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#18
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:25am
Abba, those are funny! I love the difference in his size!
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#19
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:31am
the last one is faster because of the amphetamines :)
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#20
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:34am
Fabulous!
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
billygoatgirl300
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#21
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:39am
Forget his neck look at his arms! He got booed when he came to play in Boston back in June. With all the booing you would have thought the Yankees were in town.
The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2
Actinggbugg474
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#22
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:51am

Barry Bonds' Rookie Card

AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#23
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:54am
i almost posted that but didn't lol
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

Actinggbugg474
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Bonds the fake and fraud!#24
Posted: 8/8/07 at 12:59am

Why does this remind me of a scene from "The Incredible Hulk?"