BIG MAMA T(hompson) DELIVERS.

JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BIG MAMA T(hompson) DELIVERS.#1
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:56am
Lunch.

"One day last week, she personally delivered pizzas to the committee headquarters, based in Fairfax County near Tysons Corner. The Thompsons' 4-year-old daughter Hayden accompanied her on the delivery, which, according to one aide, was more than welcome since the non-campaign campaign headquarters, situated in an out-of-the-way office park, is far from many lunch spots."

(more)

Domino's Has Competition
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
Updated On: 8/4/07 at 10:56 AM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: BIG MAMA T(hompson) DELIVERS.#2
Posted: 8/4/07 at 2:48pm
BUT DID HER FACE CRACK? I bet her face cracked! I'd love to see her face crack! Then the headlines would be "Big Mama T's FACE CRACKED!"

God being a Republican is so much fun!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: BIG MAMA T(hompson's) FACE CRACKED#2
Posted: 8/4/07 at 4:06pm
Joe, from the looks of it...more than just her face.

re: BIG MAMA T(hompson's)  FACE CRACKED
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
Updated On: 8/4/07 at 04:06 PM
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: BIG MAMA T(hompson's) FACE CRACKED#3
Posted: 8/4/07 at 5:08pm
She looks like his daughter. He's looking really old.
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: BIG MAMA T(hompson's) FACE CRACKED#4
Posted: 8/6/07 at 5:35pm
Big Mama HD, what do you think? Did her Face crack?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.