President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#1
Posted: 8/1/07 at 2:33pm
Obama says when he's president, he's going to go after terrorists. "It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to take out an al-Qaeda leadership meeting in 2005," he said, referring to reports that the US had decided not to launch a strike for fear of harming ties with Pakistan.

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Mr Obama said. "

Remember when GW Bush felt this way? When he stood in the rubble of the twin towers and said we'd hunt down Bin Laden? How the terrorists would hear from us? How does he feel now?

"White House spokesman Tony Snow defended Pakistan's leadership, saying it was working hard to fight al-Qaeda and Taleban fighters within its borders. But US officials have publicly said recently that they believe Pakistan has let al-Qaeda and Taleban militants reorganise themselves in tribal areas bordering Afghanistan."

OK, I'll step aside so HD can repeat the base lie that Clinton refused to kill Bin Laden when he had the chance:

BBC
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#2
Posted: 8/1/07 at 2:48pm
That's usually Mr Roxy's department. Cuz, you know, he saw a TV movie about it once.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#2
Posted: 8/1/07 at 2:50pm
Well if was in a made for TV movie, it must be true, right?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#3
Posted: 8/1/07 at 2:59pm
Hillary's the one that said Obama is naive.

Hey, if Obama wants to go in without any United Nations Authority (A democrat requirement for the last fifty years), and go without even trying diplomacy at a personal level (his calling card....you do know about his tawdry little luncheon plans with Castro and Chavez?), and break the democrat rule for taking over a completely sovereign nation, I'd tell the magic man to go for it.

The real questions isn't what I say about it, or what Bush or Cheney say about it. What does Mrs. Bill Clinton say...
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#4
Posted: 8/1/07 at 3:11pm
I thought that the troops should be coming home.

That's what Reid/Pelosi/Murtha and company keep saying.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#5
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:15pm
Sounds like my special little guy is trying to think. Good for You!

re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#6
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:16pm
That is so kind of you. I want JP to see that little man of yours.
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#7
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:20pm
HD, your my special little guy. What little man are talking about?

re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#8
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:22pm
All these little men that you keep posting on EVERY thread.

DO you have a thing for little men?
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#9
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:24pm
Why HD, you sound jealous! Not to worry. Your my special little guy. Now come here and give daddy a big hug!
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#10
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:34pm
UN Authority? Like Bush had-- er, didn't have? I'm telling you HD it is a NEW WORLD when this next democratic president takes over- warrentless wiretaps on ANYONE we want, Government control of thought & speech we don't like, voter rolls purged of undesirable (read conservative) voters-- We've learned a LOT in the last 6 years. And Bush has so alienated voters that this election in 2008 is going to sweep us up into the White House with powers that will make martial law seem like anarchy! Don't tell anyone- it's our little secret!
Updated On: 8/1/07 at 04:34 PM
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#11
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:36pm
"""I'm telling you HD it is a NEW WORLD when this next democratic president takes over- warrentless wiretaps on ANYONE we want, Government control of thought & speech we don't like, voter rolls purged of undesirable (read conservative) voters-- We've learned a LOT in the last 6 years. And Bush has so alienated voters that this election in 2008 is going to sweep us up into the White House with powers that will make martial law seem like anarchy! Don't tell anyone- it's our little secret!"""

Do I have your permission to re-print this on the "I lost it for Hillary" website today?
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: President Obama's OUTRAGEOUS ideas#12
Posted: 8/1/07 at 4:41pm
Why HD, we won't do anything your beloved GW and his Dick aren't doing! If it's good enough for them to govern without a shred of oversight, why not Mrs Clinton or Mr. Obama?

And we'll have both houses of congress-- Maybe if Roberts retires, we can appoint Mario Cuomo chief justice?
Updated On: 8/1/07 at 04:41 PM
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#13
Posted: 8/1/07 at 7:52pm
Laugh of the Day
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#14
Posted: 8/1/07 at 9:07pm
You should leave of your own volition, HD, while you still have some shred of dignity.

You're so over, you're soooooooooooooover.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#15
Posted: 8/1/07 at 10:03pm
Your broad, over-bloated declarations have no meaning.

Get used to it.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#16
Posted: 8/1/07 at 10:32pm
You just keep proving the point. With every weak little post you make.

HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#17
Posted: 8/1/07 at 10:46pm
Your intimidation tactics might work with those who are normally around you, but everyone i know feels sorry for you.

Keep making us all laugh...a lot.

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#18
Posted: 8/1/07 at 10:58pm
I know you're a delicate little flower, but I am in no way trying to intimidate you.

I'm just saying you've crossed a threshold the last two days, you're coming across really bad at this point. Not because of how anybody's replying to you, not because of how you've been treated. You. On your own.

Forget the cocoon (or is it kookoon?) created for you by your "older mentor." Here, at BWW, you've crossed a rubicon.

You haven't got much dignity left. Look around you. Look at what you've done. A realistic assessment would lead a reasonably sane person to conclude that it's probably time to find a different website to post on. One that would be a better fit for you.

Because this is obviously no it.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#19
Posted: 8/2/07 at 1:00am
Namo, you've got serious issues.

You are prattling on about NOTHING.

No one cares, Namo, no one cares about what you pontificate on.
paradox_error Profile Photoparadox_error Profile Photo
paradox_error
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#20
Posted: 8/2/07 at 4:41am
*I* care. And many others do.

As much as it pains me to admit it, Namo is right, again...just like he normally is...
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#21
Posted: 8/2/07 at 4:51am
Doxy - there really shouldn't be any pain involved in recognizing what's real and true and what isn't.
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#22
Posted: 8/2/07 at 3:50pm
"""Namo is right, again...just like he normally is..."""

What's Namo got on you, hummm?
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#23
Posted: 8/2/07 at 3:56pm
HD is a racist.
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Laugh of the Day#24
Posted: 8/2/07 at 4:36pm
If he keeps this up, President Obama and Attorney General Clinton will order his property seized and imprison him in Guantamo for a few years without representation. Rush says it's like a country club, anyway!