Page: 1

Welcome back, Hugo, I love you!

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Welcome back, Hugo, I love you!#1
Posted: 7/23/07 at 4:34pm
Remember McDonald's Supersize sodas? They’re back, except this time the chain is trying a new name. Meet the “Hugo,” a 42-ounce drink now available for as little as 89 cents in some markets. A Hugo soda contains about 410 calories.

I am glad to say that the 42 Ounce "Extra large" Diet Coke is in my neighborhood and according to counter help, it will stay at that price till the end of Summer! Every morning I drive through for one and when they hand it to me I say "At Last, my arm is complete again!"

I'd like to buy the world a Hugo, and keep it company!

NY Times finds a cloud around this silver lining
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Updated On: 7/23/07 at 04:34 PM
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Welcome back, Hugo, I love you!#2
Posted: 7/23/07 at 4:49pm
Love this line line:
"McDonald’s might as well have called it the Tubbo."

Dear god, you could bathe in that thing!

....but the world goes 'round
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Welcome back, Hugo, I love you!#2
Posted: 7/23/07 at 6:18pm
The funny thing is that Burger King and Wendy's both have had a 42 ouncer for a long time-- unremarked on and unprotested.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.