Page: 1

For all Welsh theatre goers ....

musicalcomedynut
Swing
Swing
For all Welsh theatre goers ....#1
Posted: 4/10/07 at 3:51pm
The Producers, the new Mel Brooks musical has just confirmed to play at the Wales Millenium Centre from 27 November - 08 December of this year :)
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....#2
Posted: 4/10/07 at 5:50pm
I'm not Welsh, but I reckon I could persuade the housemate + her boyfriend to travel for that one. Cheers! ^_^
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....#2
Posted: 4/11/07 at 6:20am
I would go as I love the Millenium Centre, but it's also in Bristol for four weeks from the 21st August and it'll save me the 5.10 bridge toll re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....#3
Posted: 4/11/07 at 7:43am
Bristol *is* closer, but lacks opportunity to run around with a camera pretending to be in 'Torchwood'. NOT that my housemate and I are easily pleased/a bit nerdy... re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....#4
Posted: 4/11/07 at 12:13pm
If you come to Bristol you could run around pretending to be in Casualty! Not quite the same maybe.... re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....

[/threadjack]

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

Wicked63
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: For all Welsh theatre goers ....#5
Posted: 6/20/07 at 7:26pm
Are they useing a local comedian as they tried to do in Edinburgh? Also is it true that its to play Blackpool with Peter Kay returning? -someone mentioned it in an earlier message
Updated On: 6/21/07 at 07:26 PM