Page: 1

Have You Seen The New Sweeney Todd Video?

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile PhotoPatti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Have You Seen The New Sweeney Todd Video?#0
Posted: 6/20/06 at 7:17pm
I haven't visited the Sweeney Todd on Broadway website in a while. There's a new feature. It's a video clip of the performance, with some commentary by cast members. Check it out:
from Roman in Austin, Texas.. the official Patti LuPone FANatic
Official Sweeney Todd website
"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)
Patti LuPone FANatic Profile PhotoPatti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hi. For some reason, the link to the Sweeney site doesn't work properly. The address is: www.sweeneytoddonbroadway.com.
"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)
EponineAmneris Profile PhotoEponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is great stuff! Thank you for sharing re: Have You Seen The New Sweeney Todd Video?
"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
evilNpunk
Understudy
Understudy
Posted: 6/20/06 at 8:06pm
Updated On: 12/2/14 at 08:06 PM
The W.A.N.D
Understudy
Understudy
I love how Tim Burton is gonna direct the Sweeney movie!
Katurian2 Profile PhotoKaturian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*drool* I love the intro where they are all picking up their instruments. The moment where Toby gets his violin is just...wow... I LOVE THIS SHOW
"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck
TomMonster Profile PhotoTomMonster Profile Photo
TomMonster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Be aware, this has NOTHING to do with the Tim Burton production. This is just the site for the current production on Broadway.

But, Tim Burton's vision will be just as fun!! (Trust me, I know...)
"It's not so much do what you like, as it is that you like what you do." SS

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." GMarx