Page: 1

Rockefeller Tree

BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Rockefeller Tree#0
Posted: 12/21/03 at 10:38pm
You mean I missed a performance from my favorite musical, ACNE: The Musical?? DARN! At least it was not my favorite song. Mine is "My Hero, Stridex."
CCM '10!
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rockefeller Tree#1
Posted: 12/21/03 at 5:15pm
Did they have a special for this on NBC when they officially light it?? They usually do. Did I miss it this year or what?
CCM '10!
say what?
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Rockefeller Tree#2
Posted: 12/21/03 at 5:35pm
It was earlier this month, you totally missed it, but so did I.
"SUNY Binghamton, yes. I'm sure getting a degree from SUNY Binghamton is very useful. Normally to get a degree with that kind of credibility you'd have to study in Guatemala or Haiti."
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Rockefeller Tree#3
Posted: 12/21/03 at 6:21pm
Not much advertising.
CCM '10!
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Rockefeller Tree#4
Posted: 12/21/03 at 6:34pm
It was amazing. I loved it when the cast of RENT (the Billings, Montana company) sand "Season of Love" and then Gavin Creel sang "Don't Pop the Pimple" from the touring company of ACNE: the musical. Totally awsome.
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Rockefeller Tree#5
Posted: 12/21/03 at 11:28pm
The tree is beautiful. It's also a lot of fun to go ice-skating there. I'd also recommend checking out the Broadway tree too. Now if I can just get the tinsel right on mine.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: re: Rockefeller Tree#6
Posted: 12/22/03 at 7:47pm
The origin of the Tree is real amazing. From such small beginnings to this

My wife & I visited the city this past saturday. Saw A Christmas Carol & walked to Bryant Park to see the kiosks. Than on to Grand Central staion. Annyone interested in smoking cigars or cigarettes in NYC, this is your oasis. Search out the Campbell Apartment. It used to be where a rich guy called James Campbell lived & entertained in the 20's & 30's. It looks like a florentine palace of the 15 th century . No food but any drink you can imagine & not a worry about Bloomburg's smoke police decending on you. Place is fabulous. Than we ate at Cipriani Dulce in the councourse & enjoyed the laser lightshow above. To think this placed was almost demolished. We than saw the tree. Next year, we will go to the tree in the Metropolitan Museum of Art & hit the Lincoln Center area. This is if we are all still here
Poster Emeritus
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
PHantom, I will help you with your tree next year
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If you ever need help, I am the person to ask. I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). It is not severe, so don't be afraid of me, I just like things to look nice with a couple panic attacks here and there...
CCM '10!
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Are you good with tinsel?
I just went to the little boy's room and I found tinsel in my pants.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you found tinsel in your pants?!? ROTFLMAO... decorating THAT branch too, huh? lol