Page: 1

RENT-Did Jonathan picked the entire cast???

muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was just watching the DVD and i can't help but cry all the time while watching the documentary about Larson. It is moving. Anyhow...a friend told me he saw the show off Bway and that Adam Pascal and Idina Menzel weren't in the show. Is that true? also did Jonathan live to see the entire "original Broadway cast"? sorry if i come across ignorant.
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
LeaGirl Profile PhotoLeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
When the show was off broadway (before it made it's transfer to broadway), the entire OBC was in it.

However, at the NYTW WORKSHOP production (in 1994) just Daphne, Giles and Anthony, unless I'm much mistaken.

Jonathan saw all of them, he saw the dress rehearsal for the off-broadway version AND was there during their rehearsal period.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight
Updated On: 2/23/06 at 04:14 PM
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
But he did miss the opening night.
muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
tnks for getting back at me so immediatly. This documentary is really moving...and i hate being a cry baby, but i don't know...i guess im also very sad about The Woman in White.
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
bdwaygirl Profile Photobdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Unbelievable, Captain. Once again.
I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator