Page: 1

Bridge & Tunnel Extends --- Puppet Show Postponed

Yankeefan007
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sarah Jones' Bridge & Tunnel, which was scheduled to end its limited engagement at the Helen Hayes Theatre on March 12, has extended its booking period through July 9. The Broadway mounting of Jay Johnson: The Two and Only!, which was set to start at the Helen Hayes on March 23, has been indefinitely postponed.
everythingtaboo Profile Photoeverythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Good for Sarah! I adored this show, and I'm happy that more people will get to experience it.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This rocks! I'm so glad critics and audiences have warmed up to this wonderful show.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
vivs678
Understudy
Understudy
Too bad for Jay Johnson, though.
I saw his show off-Broadway in July '04 somewhere in Chelsea (or thereabouts)... it was actually surprisingly good. I hope he gets on stage eventually (and stays there for a bit :-P)
Luckydave14
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is exciting because I had wanted to see this show and now I might get the chance.
bwayondabrain
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
same here! im going to be in nyc in july! maybe i could catch the closing performance!
:)

there are so many talented saras...