(2) Tix for "Ring Of Fire" for 2/15- 8PM

Testing1232 Profile PhotoTesting1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
(2) Tix for "Ring Of Fire" for 2/15- 8PM#0
Posted: 2/14/06 at 6:15pm
Hi All,

Have (2) tix for "ROF" for tomorrow nite, Weds, 8pm.

Not sure of seat location, because I got them from TDF -
(e-ticket)...

Anyway, cant use them... going to see "DRS" tomorrow afternoon, and DW is WAYYYYYYYY too pregnant at this point for a two-show day !!

Dont want any money for them... just dont want them to go to waste. If you are interested, please PM me. I will have the tix waiting for you at the box office under YOUR name.

Would prefer someone that has not yet seen the show, and if you are in HS or College, even better. (I know its hard to afford show tickets these days !!!)

TIA !!!

Andrew
Testing1232
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Tiny,

You won by 4 minutes !!! ..... but, your PM is blocked....

Please do me a favor, and PM me with your full name (so I can tell the box office) Just to make sure they dont give you a problem.

... and thanks for all that responded !
dancingthrulife04 Profile Photodancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Darn. I was close.
http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
Tiny-Toon Profile PhotoTiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks alot! Did you get my second PM?
(btw I just noticed my PMs were off for some reason.. I turned it on again so you should be able to PM me)
Updated On: 2/14/06 at 07:02 PM
Testing1232
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Got it.... thanks !

all set !
Tiny-Toon Profile PhotoTiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm back!

I went with pretty low expectations, mainly because of the bad buzz on this forum. But, (to my surprise) I had a great time and enjoyed most of the evening! They now have about a month to fix and CUT CUT CUT some parts of the show. It is too long, and people were very tired by the 37th song (JC fans loved every moment- sang along, etc.). Highlights were "Ring of Fire", "I've been everywhere", "A Boy named Sue" nd "Hey Porter" (Most of these were done by the full company).

The set DOES look like someone went to the Marquis with scissors in hand to cut some of the Woman in White's set- but it looks good. The cast had a great time on stage and loved the reaction from the audience (which was positive). Cass Nirgan was out tonight, and Melanie Vaughan went on.

If they don't want to get trashed on opening night, they got to CUT at least 20 minutes and make it a 2 hour show. I'd suggest to cut few solo numbers which brought the whole show down ("I Still Miss Someone", "Sunday Mornin'", etc.).

I was in the Orch, row N on the aisle (great view btw) and only saw a few people leaving during the middle of Act II.. I think 2 left during the first act too, when they realized this is just a concert.

So no, it's not fair trashing this show before you actually see it. This show can be very enjoyable and have lots of potential. Thanks again Testing for the tickets!
Updated On: 2/15/06 at 11:07 PM
Testing1232
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You are VERY, VERY welcome !!! Gentleman at the B.O was very accomodating as far as releasing the tix...

saw the matinee of "DRS" yesterday.... NLB was in, and in great voice !!! Pryce was out, everyone else in. Had Orch L thru TDF.. a great seat !!!