Page: 1

Julia Murney on "Sex and the City"

FOAnatic Profile PhotoFOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Julia Murney on "Sex and the City"#0
Posted: 1/24/06 at 11:54pm
While sitting in my room watching my Season Six DVD of "Sex and the City" I stumbled across the Great Sexpectations episode where Samantha meets Smith for the first time. I knew many Broadway actors had graced the screen on this show but until I really paid attention to it did I notice that she was the woman competing with Samantha for Smith.

She's hysterical in that scene.

Gotta love the Murney.
"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
BSoBW3 Profile PhotoBSoBW3 Profile Photo
BSoBW3
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Julia Murney on 'Sex and the City'#1
Posted: 1/25/06 at 12:31am
Check out Tiff's fan photos!
The smallest stream is a valent river. It will drown me if it can.
luvtheEmcee Profile PhotoluvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Julia Murney on 'Sex and the City'#2
Posted: 1/25/06 at 12:34am
I really want to see it.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
wicked_mimi
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Julia Murney on 'Sex and the City'#3
Posted: 1/25/06 at 2:26am
It's a pretty racy episode... although incredibly entertaining. Murney tries to win Smith against Samantha, but Samantha pays for her dinner instead and takes Smith home and then has lots and lots of "fun" with him. Gotta love that show! Marc Kudisch is also great on Sex & the City... him and his bondage closet. Jose Llanas from Spelling Bee has a name but never actually talks. Chris Sieber is a masseus that Samantha gets fired for inappropriately touching for a specific reason. Matt Morrison has one line as a bus boy... I love it! I find it entertaining that most of them have had scenes with Kim Cattrell though.
Type_A_Tiff Profile PhotoType_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Julia Murney on 'Sex and the City'#4
Posted: 1/25/06 at 2:35am
"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell