Page: 1

Three Days of Rain Tickets

QMAN03 Profile PhotoQMAN03 Profile Photo
QMAN03
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Three Days of Rain Tickets#0
Posted: 1/14/06 at 2:21am
Anybody join me today at 5 in the mad rush that was getting these tickets. Luckily, I got through, and I got 2nd row mezz center. I'm very excited, but I'm scared cause I'm going to the first preview. Uh-oh.

P.S. DId anybody else think it was a disgrace that rows A-L were only for premium buyers ($225). I was quite mad.
jo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#1
Posted: 1/14/06 at 7:22am
Mad rush it was :eek:

I was able to get 3 "Row H -Left Orchestra" tickets after 2 1/2 hours of trying to give money to Telecharge re: Three Days of Rain Tickets

Updated On: 1/14/06 at 07:22 AM
ILoveWicked330
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#2
Posted: 1/14/06 at 10:38am
I really want to get tickets but do you think Julia will be there most of the time? I'm not going to lie - she's the only reason why'd I'd get tickets and no offense to her understudy or anything but I 100% only want to see her...
Yankeefan007
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#3
Posted: 1/14/06 at 10:54am
I doubt she'll be absent, but her standby (Michelle Federer) is very good.
FOAnatic Profile PhotoFOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#4
Posted: 1/14/06 at 11:01am
I got them. Bought the cheapos, of course, but I got them.

April 22nd matinee.

I would assume Julia is going to be there quite often. She knows that she is the primary reason that people are buying tickets. I can already see the hoardes demanding refunds at the performances she would miss.
"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
CK2
Understudy
Understudy
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#5
Posted: 1/14/06 at 11:06am
I think if she's not getting sick or anything she'll be there all the time. It's not such a long run so I don't think people have to worry too much.
wickedrentq Profile Photowickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#6
Posted: 1/14/06 at 12:07pm
Actually, I got row BB, second row center, for a Saturday night for a non-premium price.
"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli
adampascalgal Profile Photoadampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#7
Posted: 1/14/06 at 12:14pm
After an hour on the phone with Telecharge, I managed to get row AA right in the center for Saturday Apr 1st night performance!! I was soo excited!

Wickedrentq if that is the same sat night we will be should be right by each other!
"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening
wickedrentq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#8
Posted: 1/14/06 at 12:40pm
Sorry APgal, mine's in June. Too bad, would have been nice to meet you. Gotta love fellow Adam fans re: Three Days of Rain Tickets
"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#9
Posted: 1/14/06 at 12:58pm
Are they the Premium seats for 252 a pop?
BOYFROMOZ
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#10
Posted: 1/14/06 at 1:45pm
I was able to score front row seats for April 30th at 3. I bought at about 5:47.
QMAN03 Profile PhotoQMAN03 Profile Photo
QMAN03
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#11
Posted: 1/14/06 at 1:46pm
How'd you guys get those seats? I asked for anything in the orchestra and they said all were premium. That's strange. Maybe it was only for previews all those are premium seats. Ahhh well, water under the bridge.
Luckydave14
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#12
Posted: 1/14/06 at 4:40pm
The first two rows in the orchestra aren't premium. I got AA for 101.25 each.
wickedrentq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#13
Posted: 1/14/06 at 4:42pm
A friend of mine also got tickets on the side of row D at non-premium prices.
AFinNYC
Swing
Swing
re: Three Days of Rain Tickets#14
Posted: 1/15/06 at 12:27pm
I also had a difficult time getting onto the website for Three days of rain tix, but persisted and was able to get my seats - but how in the world did those ticket brokers buy up so many tickets and place them on their websites almost immediately asking much much more than the face value- I thought NY had a law restricting the price you could charge for tickets above the face value ticket price. Anyway seems unfair that the average theatre goer has such a disadvantage in purchasing tickets when a hot show like this goes on sale.

Page: 1