Page: 1

Maria Friedman as the Narrator in Joseph

muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
isn't she amazing in it?
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
kec Profile Photokec Profile Photo
kec
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Loved her as the Narrator. It was the first time I'd seen her performance in anything, and thought she was excellent. She was very funny in the behind the scenes stuff as well.
muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yeah...that was my 1st time seeing her...she sounds different from all the other Narrators...but she just can't do wrong. I highly recommend the movie. Maria Friedman is amazing. Donnie Osmond is decent in it. And Joan Collins makes a cameo.
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Ourtime992 Profile PhotoOurtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
See, I think Friedman is a fine narrator, but I would otherwise go far out of my way to protect anyone from seeing that film.
Holliwoodblonde Profile PhotoHolliwoodblonde Profile Photo
Holliwoodblonde
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I'm somewhere between being afraid of that video or loving it. Either way, Maria Freedman is great.
http://avdagen.blogspot.com/
Fosse76
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I didn't like her voice in that video.
best12bars Profile Photobest12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Love her in this! She lights up the small screen with her talent... and a terrific voice.
"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22
thez914 Profile Photothez914 Profile Photo
thez914
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Hm...I dunno. I'm with Ourtime992. She had a pretty good voice, but I think I was distracted by her inability to be sexy. I mean, c'mon, during JOSEPH'S DREAMS it was like she was the whore of the brothers. And her costumes were less than flattering.
"Art is always in crisis: you must work fast to write in the breath on the window." -Edward Bond