Page: 1

Dog Sees God...

Stitch_Stalker Profile PhotoStitch_Stalker Profile Photo
Stitch_Stalker
Stand-by
Stand-by
Dog Sees God...#0
Posted: 12/14/05 at 7:57pm
Okay, I had never heard anything about this play until last night on Broadway.com, and I have to say I was fascinated! I've always been a big Peanuts fan, and I'm really intrigued by the plot and idea behind Dog Sees God... However, I haven't been able to find any good summaries/character descriptions outside of general terms... Could someone give me some more details about the play? (Like, who is "Matt" supposed to be?)

Thank you very much!
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile PhotoInfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Dog Sees God...#1
Posted: 12/14/05 at 8:25pm
Based on what you just said, I am almost certain you would love the play. However, it's best not to know a lot of that stuff before you go into it. A lot of the humor is based on surprises at how the characters have grown up and if you know who they are in advance, it kind of ruins it. They also changed some names due to copywright laws... If you're really interested in knowing a lot of info before seeing the show, do a search because there have been a few popular threads about Dog Sees God in the past week.
[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.
Stitch_Stalker Profile PhotoStitch_Stalker Profile Photo
Stitch_Stalker
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Dog Sees God...#2
Posted: 12/14/05 at 8:38pm
Thank you very much-I'm going on a model UN trip soon to New York City and I think I might find a way to see the show...I'm looking forward to it!