Page: 1

Cheyenne Jackson has answered more questions!

willact4food Profile Photowillact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Hey everybody!

Cheyenne Jackson has answered some more of your questions, so be sure to check them out at his official fan site! Remember, keep submitting your questions and Cheyenne will keep answering!

http://www.geocities.com/siteforcheyenne

Thanks everybody!
Cheyenne Jackson Online
FrancisGumm Profile PhotoFrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
YAY! thanks for all of the updates! its nice to hear that the ASU family is still together, somewhat, and LOL on the gamby kiss comment. haha
"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono
TabooWickedFan Profile PhotoTabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
such nice comments. Funny thing at the Rent premiere last night Nikki James was there and said that all the ASU members keep in touch as much as they can and her and Curtis are really close. She was quite adorable and she is going to be in a show at Lincoln Center that begins rehearsals in like a month i think she said. It seems like it will be amazing so everyone should check it out
"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.
FrancisGumm Profile PhotoFrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
was she at the Q&A? was she ever in RENT? idont remeber. anyway, i think she's doing the House of Bernalda Alba? they did it earlier this year at the Repertorio Espanol. had to go for a class. pretty good!
"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono
Updated On: 11/23/05 at 10:11 PM
iheartcheyenne123 Profile Photoiheartcheyenne123 Profile Photo
iheartcheyenne123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
awww....i asked most of those q's lol. i <3 him re: Cheyenne Jackson has answered more questions! (adam pascal is a close second..) but i will always <3 cheyenne re: Cheyenne Jackson has answered more questions!
--Alex-- "They're singing, "Happy Birthday" You just wanna lay down and cry Not just another birthday, it's 30/90 Why can't you stay 29 Hell, you still feel like you're 22 Turn 30 in 1990 Bang! You're dead, what can you do?" --TTB
WholeLottaShakin Profile PhotoWholeLottaShakin Profile Photo
WholeLottaShakin
Stand-by
Stand-by
Thanks for the update, and thanks for running the site, willact! I'm grateful Cheyenne's involved with it and is open to interacting with fans.