Page: 1

Molaskey and Pizzarelli?

Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Molaskey and Pizzarelli?#0
Posted: 12/22/03 at 6:37am
Jessica Molaskey and John Pizzarelli, I'm seeing Christine Ebersole and they will be performing as well..Jessica Molaskey sounds familiar but can anyone tel me anything about these two?
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Molaskey and Pizzarelli?#1
Posted: 12/22/03 at 8:35am
John Pizzarelli is a great jazz musician /singer. I have the CD he did with Rosemary Clooney in 2000 'Brazil'. Should be a good night.
bestofbroadway
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: Molaskey and Pizzarelli?#2
Posted: 12/22/03 at 8:43am
Molaskey is one of the actresses in Songs for A New World. The last thing that I heard she was in was Hal Princes production of Three. She's a great comedic actress.
ShineOn Profile PhotoShineOn Profile Photo
ShineOn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Molaskey and Pizzarelli?#3
Posted: 12/22/03 at 8:45pm
She was also Mrs. Phagan in Parade ("My chiiiiiild will forgive me...") and she has two fabulous CD's out... she's a jazz singer as well... she's immensely talented and a funnnnnny lady. Check out her CD's... they're great.
"You! You are the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber! And you, well, I just plain don't like you."
~Stewart Gilligan Griffin
flaemmchen Profile Photoflaemmchen Profile Photo
flaemmchen
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: re: re: Molaskey and Pizzarelli?#4
Posted: 12/22/03 at 9:36pm
Jessica most recently appeared in A Man of No Importance--she sang Our Father. She and John are actually married (they met while doing Dream on Broadway), and their cabaret act is amazing. I saw them do it at Feinstein's At the Regency this summer, and it was a blast and a half.
"Peace! The charm's wound up." --Macbeth
flaemmchen Profile Photoflaemmchen Profile Photo
flaemmchen
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: Molaskey and Pizzarelli?#5
Posted: 12/24/03 at 9:43pm
Jessica has actually confirmed that she did do some voice work for Catherine Zeta Jones and Renee Zellweger on Chicago, but she said she only filled in vocal tracks here and there and didn't actually sing for anybody. Her website is wonderfully informative about all of those things :)
J-Mo dot com
"Peace! The charm's wound up." --Macbeth