Page: 1

Terrence McNally exemplifies the moral decay of America!

MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
...by getting married. To a much younger MAN!

Those 55% of Americans who oppose gay marriage on moral grounds are collectively gasping for air in shock and horror!

As a person who is not a fan of McNally's work, I have only one thing to say.

Congratulations, gentlemen! Terrence McNally exemplifies the moral decay of America! May you have many years of happiness together!
Someones gonna shoes and rice him, someones gonna paradise him...
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
Updated On: 12/21/03 at 11:30 AM
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Master, you're so right. If only he hadn't taken -- I'm sorry --a trophy wife. I mean there are so many unattached 60-65 year old men out there who need sweet, stable partners. Oh, Terrence, somebody has to be a role model. You went and pulled a Donald and Marla, you devil.

When I calm down, I just hope he showers his love, valour and compassion on his new love, and that they live happily forever. And for a wedding present, seriously: how about the Kennedy Center honors in 2004? I want the two McNallys sitting in the box behind Laura and that flag-wrapped homophobic mom of the year, Lynn Cheney, the guys' matching bands gleaming for the cameras. Just as W pushes for an amendment to ban gay marriage, he'll have to welcome a couple to the White House he'd otherwise prefer didn't exist.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 12/21/03 at 01:24 PM
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, I had no idea Terrence has cancer. I hope he recovers fully. As for his union, congrats. As for his plays, YUCK!
As for the Kennedy Honor, that'll happen...when we get a Democrat back in the Big House.
PEACE.