Page: 1

cabaret question again...

mebice Profile Photomebice Profile Photo
mebice
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
cabaret question again...#0
Posted: 12/17/03 at 1:13pm
help me..I have a cabaret question. Okay, so i really want to see the last show. What is better 311, which a table way back or mezzaniene b? Tell me what you guys think please!!!! I just want to see Adam Pascal! Please help me.
"Hold up your head. Never be afraid to shine. Viva la difference in my body and my mind. All out with loneliness Such a waste of time. Come in from the outside" ~ Taboo
robyn525600
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: cabaret question again...#1
Posted: 12/17/03 at 3:31pm
I was in the last row of tables when I saw it and it was great - I say go for that.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
mebice Profile Photomebice Profile Photo
mebice
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: cabaret question again...#2
Posted: 12/17/03 at 3:36pm
I know you guys think I am stupid, and I am okay with that. But i have never seen the venue...ya know? Do you feel apart of the kit kat klub if i would sit there? Do ya know what I mean?
"Hold up your head. Never be afraid to shine. Viva la difference in my body and my mind. All out with loneliness Such a waste of time. Come in from the outside" ~ Taboo
robyn525600
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: re: cabaret question again...#3
Posted: 12/17/03 at 3:51pm
Yes, you most definitely do. If you want to feel like you are "part of the cabaret", sit at a table.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
WillParker
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: re: re: re: cabaret question again...#4
Posted: 12/17/03 at 5:05pm
i've sat in rows a & c in the center of the mezz, and they were fantastic. can't go wrong with the front mezz
"I'll eat some breakfast then change the world." "I hate you, and I hate your ass face!"