Page: 1

Rosies Bum Rap: In Defense of Taboo - time.com

TEACHEROFTHEATER Profile PhotoTEACHEROFTHEATER Profile Photo
TEACHEROFTHEATER
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,545479,00.html

I think Rosie is just sensational. If Taboo does not last very long on Broadway, I suspect it may have an afterlife somehow.

I wish Rosie luck and hope she brings another production to the boards soon.
"MAY YOUR LIFE BE AS BRIGHT AS BROADWAY AT NIGHT"
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I didn't like the "bum rap" aspect of this article. Broadway producing is a gamble. Even the best of them have had ups and downs. It's just a part of business.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Kristie-K
Understudy
Understudy
Opening a show on Broadway is a big risk.....Rosie loves Broadway and has the money....She has alot of passion for this show....Best of luck to her and Taboo.......What a wonderful thing to have all the money you want and go for your dreams...Life is short....You go Miss Rosie...
A_Boy_From_Oz Profile PhotoA_Boy_From_Oz Profile Photo
A_Boy_From_Oz
Stand-by
Stand-by
Even thought Rosie may not be my favorite person, I feel bad for the bad rap that her show is getting. I know how much work a cast and crew puts in to a show, and it's tough when critics and audienes don't respond positively. So even though I'm not rushing to get my "Taboo" tickets, I still with them luck.