Page: 1

The Producers doing any talk shows?

Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Producers doing any talk shows?#0
Posted: 11/19/03 at 2:04am
I know they certainly don't need the publicity for the show, they've been SO much free press lately. But do you think they'll hit up Letterman or anything?
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
sheekala
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: The Producers doing any talk shows?#1
Posted: 11/19/03 at 8:21am
Once Nathan is back and they start to brush up their Brooks, you'll see them around, there will be major press, if nothing else they'll be treating their return as if the show is opening for the first time, trust me once the "RETURN" was decided a nice lil' marketing plan was put into effect, Matthew and Nathan adore the show and they really want it to correct it's box office slide, but they can't stay with it forever.
You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene
CaTheatreGirl Profile PhotoCaTheatreGirl Profile Photo
CaTheatreGirl
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: The Producers doing any talk shows?#2
Posted: 11/19/03 at 10:15am
Matthew is overdue for a visit on Letterman. If Stepford Wives EVER wraps, he'll be free to do so. They can compare notes on their baby boys, too. I'm sure we can expect other appearances by one or both of them.