Page: 1

Telecharge screw-up because of Producers frenz y ?

Greekmusicalfan Profile PhotoGreekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I logged on to Telecharge yesterday to buy tickets for Naked Boys Singing. My order went through fine and it was completed. BUT i still haven't received an e-mail confirmation almosdt 20 hours later. I have also got tickets lately from Telecharge for Boy from Oz and Cabaret and the e-mail confirmation came in 5 minutes. I e-mailed them and let them know. Do these delays occur sometimes ? Because i am begginning to worry, that due to the high traffic for Producers yesterday, maybe the system misplaced or lost orders for other shows. Could it happen ?

Take care
Updated On: 11/17/03 at 04:54 AM
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It is very likely there is a computer screw-up, GMF. But I would not worry. I'm sure your tickets to NBS came through fine.
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
PJ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This has happened to me the last two times I've bought tickets through Telecharge. I never received a confirmation email when I bought tickets to Gypsy or Cabaret, and that of course worried me and I thought maybe for some reason the order didn't go through. But everything went just fine w/ out the email.
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i would say that of all the times i have purchased from telecharge, i received the email confirmation about 40% of the time. i've not had a problem yet receiving tickets but i always copy and paste their confirmation page once i'm done ordering tickets into an email and send it to myself.

i've purchased at least a dozen times and again, only received the confirmation a handful of times.
XING
PED
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The big problem is when you don't get your tickets. That's when you should worry. re: re: re: re: Telecharge screw-up because of Producers frenzy ?
CCM '10!
Greekmusicalfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's exactly why I am worried :) Since I live in Greece and my trip is now 3 weeks away, the tickets will be held at the Box Office for me. Can you imagine going there all happy and excited and being told oops sorry, no tickets for you ? :)

Take care
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
if you're really concerned, call the 1-800 number to confirm your tickets by giving your name. it is the number telecharge gives you when you're finished ordering your tickets...
XING
PED
Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i'm sure you have enough posts to back this up here here's one more...
i've ordered at least 3 or 4 of times through telecharge and never got a confirmation. thet telecharge site was all kinds of crazy yesterday so i'm not surprised it got screwed up......every time i have called them about this they confirmed that my order did go through so you shouldn't worry.
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
Greekmusicalfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thankd a lot guys for the info and the support. I thought that an e-mail confirmation was essential but i am glad you reassured me otherwise. I logged again on Telecharge to check and the seats I got didn't pop out for the date i am going which means my order went through. Once again, thanks

Take care
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The only thing that will make me gladder than the day after election day ( when you do not have to hear the political commercials) will be the day after the Dynamic Duo leaves so life will go back to a semblence of normal
Poster Emeritus