Page: 1

A thought on the coming Fiddler revival.

Cadriel
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
A thought on the coming Fiddler revival.#0
Posted: 11/13/03 at 12:04pm
I'm waiting for a moment in the life of the upcoming Fiddler on the Roof revival when it's announced that the combined grosses of high school productions across the country are outgrossing the Broadway production. A thought on the coming Fiddler revival.

-Wayne
This thought brought to you by a footnote on Fiddler being delayed in a Taboo article.
erniesgirl96
Understudy
Understudy
re: A thought on the coming Fiddler revival.#1
Posted: 11/13/03 at 12:18pm
Where did you read that? Is Fiddler being delayed again?
Cadriel
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
In the end of the article on Taboo's small advance (linked in another thread) it mentioned that Fiddler is being delayed to Feb. 26th now.

-Wayne
erniesgirl96
Understudy
Understudy
Wow thanks for the info. I work for that theater and i didn't know it was being pushed back.
mamamia sammy Profile Photomamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's interesting. My roomate works for one of the Producer's at Nederlander and she didn't know it was pushed back.
BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged
Cadriel
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
In turn, I have to say that this is odd...wonder if the production's actually in trouble.

For those involved, my original remark was more with regard to the ubiquity of the show than my thoughts on how it'll run.

-Wayne
mamamia sammy Profile Photomamamia sammy Profile Photo
mamamia sammy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Two weeks ago they had a full color ad in the Sunday NY Times with a special advance offer for Amex Gold card members.
BroadwayWorld: A home for the dangerously unhinged