Page: 1

The Producers

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Producers#0
Posted: 10/8/03 at 5:28pm
Hey! Can anyone give the info about Nathan and Matthew in The Producers?! I was told they start New Year, when do they end? When do the tickets go on sale? I'll be in NYC in the first week of January and would LOVE to see it! I had a ticket for "The Producers" Pre-Bway in Chicago but the person who got the tickets gave the away becase she thought I wouldnt be intrested!! Need to go!
Updated On: 10/8/03 at 05:28 PM
tkts
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: The Producers#1
Posted: 10/8/03 at 5:47pm
Though not offical, rumor has it they will do 3 months starting New Year's Eve. Ticket are not on sale yet. They are delaying putting tickets on sale as long as they can so as not to hurt current business. Should be anytime now.
Cake or death?
sheekala
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: The Producers#2
Posted: 10/8/03 at 5:55pm
Full page ad in Sunday Times will soon herald the return our our beloved leads...
You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene
WhatDoINeedWithLove?
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: The Producers#3
Posted: 10/8/03 at 8:25pm
thanks for the info
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: The Producers#4
Posted: 10/8/03 at 8:27pm
a lil o/t but WhatDoINeedWithLove? what per-broadway show r u seeing? cuz i live in chicago and i was jus wondering.
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
WhatDoINeedWithLove?
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: The Producers#5
Posted: 10/8/03 at 8:46pm
The Producers, i had them when it was here pre-bway
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Producers#6
Posted: 10/9/03 at 10:53am

I love the show and love N&M, but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the actors that are in it now and who must be feeling a bit peeved that SO many people are just biding their time till the "REAL stars" return.

And after "The Boys" leave, the powers-that-be are back to square one.
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
sheekala
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: The Producers#7
Posted: 10/9/03 at 5:16pm
Master you said a mouthfull, I am pretty sure that both Lewis and Don will be heading up the National tour again in Jan., at least out there they can make the role their own. But nobody is happier than me regarding the return of N&M! My heart and bank account thank them!
You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene