Page: 1

Balm in Gilead directed by Malkovich??

bongoboy Profile Photobongoboy Profile Photo
bongoboy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Balm in Gilead directed by Malkovich??#0
Posted: 9/22/03 at 11:37am
A friend heard a rumor that John Malkovich is directing a revival of Lanford Wilson's "Balm in Gilead" in New York. Has anyone read or heard anything about it??
Thanks!
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'd be surprised. He has some ummm "issues" coming with the French Government & I don't think he's gonna be leaving Europe for any length of time. It could complicate things. However I would ADORE it if he would!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
robbiej Profile Photorobbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Didn't he direct this in the mid-eighties starring Laurie Metcalfe?
"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes but that was for Steppenwolf.
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian