Ya'll Come On Down Now, Hear....

do_re_milla Profile Photodo_re_milla Profile Photo
do_re_milla
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ya'll Come On Down Now, Hear....#0
Posted: 9/5/03 at 9:05pm
Ya'll Come On Down Now, Hear....

AHHHHH! ONLY 2 PERFORMANCES OF DO RE MILLA LEFT!

I've been having a really great time on stage singing this show & hope you'll come to see me Tuesdays in September -- 9, 16 All shows at 8:30PM $15 cover; $10 minimum. Ask about the special $42 dinner/show package (dinner seating begins at 7P) . Reservations 212-307-9797. Dillon's 245 W 54th St.

SOME QUOTES ABOUT DO RE MILLA:

“An excellent cabaret act. A ray of golden sun, this doe-eyed entertainer splendidly performs such little-known show songs as "His Own Little Island" and "Shakespeare Lied." She's so terrific on stage.” Peter Filichia, TheaterMania

" The gifted, Broadway-caliber chanteuse is at Dillon's in a show that is as romantic as it is funny." Ward Morehouse III, NY Sun

" Authentic and exciting!" The Siegels, TheaterMania

" Gifted and striking." David Finkle, Back Stage

"Glorious vocals. A sparkling song list, amazing arrangements!" Stu Hamstra, Cabaret Hotline Online

Please come say hi after the show....

Milla
Do Re Milla

ShineOn Profile PhotoShineOn Profile Photo
ShineOn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Ya'll Come On Down Now, Hear....#1
Posted: 9/5/03 at 9:09pm
I'll try my hardest to make it to one of the shows! Sounds great! :)
"You! You are the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber! And you, well, I just plain don't like you."
~Stewart Gilligan Griffin
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Ya'll Come On Down Now, Hear....#2
Posted: 9/6/03 at 11:05am
I wish I was somewhere close by so I could come and see you. Sigh.
Well, I do have at least 48 hours of leave on the books that I was told I have to use or lose by January 1.

NYC? Hummmm.

D
do_re_milla Profile Photodo_re_milla Profile Photo
do_re_milla
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The world of cabaret.....I'm pensing on taking DO RE MILLA to D.C. &/or LA, but there are many factors to consider. Maybe you're nearby 1 of these cities. But if not, & you can make it to NYC on the 9th or 16th, please let me know by email or stopping by after the show to say hello.

Best,

Milla
Do Re Milla