CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Am I a Shill?#0
Posted: 9/30/04 at 10:25am
For Peter Pan?

Or...just a very obsessed poster?
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Am I a Shill?#1
Posted: 9/30/04 at 10:28am
You're not a shill, sweetie. You're just a crazed fan. And we love you for it. re: Am I a Shill?
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
BroadwayMonkey Profile PhotoBroadwayMonkey Profile Photo
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Am I a Shill?#2
Posted: 9/30/04 at 10:35am
CapnHook, you're our Peter-Pan-Obsessed-Crazy-Nut. And we think you're the coolest.
Real men are tenors.
kissmycookie Profile Photokissmycookie Profile Photo
kissmycookie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Am I a Shill?#3
Posted: 9/30/04 at 11:02am
The shill radar shows nothing on the screen, regarding CapnHook...
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Am I a Shill?#4
Posted: 9/30/04 at 12:21pm
Luckily there has been no T2C news lately otherwise that would probably be the only thing I would have posted about the last few weeks. (I really haven't found many things that interest me on the board lately.) I would probably be tied to a stick and roasted tiki style if I kept going on about T2C after the presentation, but I am making an attempt to add things to the OT board at least. I am finding it harder to post on the Main Board because of my lack of being to New York makes me feel more and more separated from everything. I am at the point where I just need to go, but that won't happen for awhile. Oh and am I shill?
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Updated On: 1/2/05 at 12:21 PM