Page: 1

Cheesey Mrs. America Pageant

DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cheesey Mrs. America Pageant#0
Posted: 9/28/04 at 2:05pm
I don't know if any of you caught the above mentioned pageant last night on PAX, but what a train wreck!!! First of all, I can't believe Florence Henderson would host such a thing. It's obvious that the camera crew knew who the semi-finalists were because the camera was focused right on the contestants face seconds before her name was announced. One semi-finalist stated that as Mrs. America she would be a role model for the sanctity of marriage. I know, I should have changed the channel or turned the TV off, but it was much too entertaining (in a bad sort of way). It also seemed like there were only about 50 people in the audience.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cheesey Mrs. America Pageant#1
Posted: 9/28/04 at 2:07pm
Updated On: 9/29/04 at 02:07 PM
shesings Profile Photoshesings Profile Photo
shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cheesey Mrs. America Pageant#2
Posted: 9/28/04 at 4:22pm
Totally saw it - Tivoed it - loved it! The costume contest was possibly the most entertaining TV moment of my life!
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Cheesey Mrs. America Pageant#3
Posted: 9/28/04 at 8:46pm
It actually reminded me of a bad, made for TV movie (like the kind shown on Lifetime).
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany