Page: 1

"Shark Tale"

laactress Profile Photolaactress Profile Photo
laactress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Shark Tale"#0
Posted: 9/28/04 at 12:24pm
Anyone else want to see this animated feature as much as I do? I just saw the making of it on HBO and it looks SO good! The cast is so wonderful.
It started with a sipmle idea, collecting one paper clip for every life lost, the feelings that connect us...are greater than those that divide us!
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#1
Posted: 9/28/04 at 1:00pm
Is is just me or has Will Smith played only one character in his whole life?

Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#2
Posted: 9/28/04 at 1:00pm
Honey, this has Angelina Jolie in it. Everyone and their mother knows that woman and I are destined to be together. Even as a fish, she's damn sexy.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
kissmycookie Profile Photokissmycookie Profile Photo
kissmycookie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#3
Posted: 9/28/04 at 1:08pm
Is that Matt_G speaking as Matt_G, or Matt speaking as JakeG?
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#4
Posted: 9/28/04 at 1:20pm
That's Matt_G talking as Matt_G. =)
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#5
Posted: 9/28/04 at 1:29pm
Have you ever spoken as JakeG?
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
laactress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#6
Posted: 9/28/04 at 1:30pm
Angelina Jolie in an animated tale? I am there! Can't wait!!!
It started with a sipmle idea, collecting one paper clip for every life lost, the feelings that connect us...are greater than those that divide us!
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#7
Posted: 10/5/04 at 12:19pm
did anyone see this? is it anygood?

Is Will Smith STILL playing the fresh prince?

popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#8
Posted: 10/5/04 at 12:34pm
It got some nasty reviews, I noticed, so I will be interested to hear feedback from people who saw it over the weekend.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#9
Posted: 10/5/04 at 12:37pm
It is a bit too similar to the whole Antz/A Bug's Life fiasco. It seems just a bit too similar to Finding Nemo for my liking.
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#10
Posted: 10/5/04 at 12:45pm
At least this time the movies in question are opening over a year apart, instead of within 20 minutes of each other like with Antz and A Bug's Life.
laactress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#11
Posted: 10/5/04 at 11:43pm
Ok so I saw Shark Tale today and it was SO funny! I loved it. I definitly reccomend it highly! If you like animated features that is :)
spiderdj82 Profile Photospiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#12
Posted: 10/6/04 at 12:47am
See, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO in the minority here, but I really didn't like FINDING NEMO. I mean, Ellen was the only good thing about it. I went in expecting to laugh so hard that I would cry, and I came out wondering what I wanted for dinner. I think MONSTERS INC. was leaps and bounds better than NEMO. But, that's just me.
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
laactress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#13
Posted: 10/6/04 at 11:30am
I totally agree with you about Monsters Inc. being better than Nemo and yes Ellen was the only good thing about that movie, but Shark Tale has SO many funny people as the voices that it makes it worth seeing! I thought.
spiderdj82 Profile Photospiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#14
Posted: 10/7/04 at 1:16am
I haven't seen it yet so I can make a judgement. But, I will eventually
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Shark Tale'#15
Posted: 10/7/04 at 8:14am
There is nothing in the Shark Tale preview that makes me want to see the film. I loved Finding Nemo and consider it Pixar's greatest achievement so far. Monsters Inc. was ok, but I thought A Bug's Life was better. My least favorite are the Toy Story films. Those just didn't do anything for me. I wonder if The Incredibles will be any good. And has anyone heard anything about the Chicken Little movie? I saw a preview a long time ago and then heard nothing else.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian