Page: 1

MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????

bernadette88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????#0
Posted: 8/23/03 at 7:08pm
HEY GUYS- I THOUGHT I READ SOMEWHERE THAT MARISSA IS SUPPOSED TO BE RETURNING TO HAIRSPRAY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS....IS THIS TRUE...OR WAS A DAY DREAMING....OH YEA AND THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY THING ABOUT HARVERY LEAVING?? I HOPE HE DOESN'T CAUSE HE KICKS A$$ IN THAT ROLE!!!!!
bernadette88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????#1
Posted: 8/23/03 at 7:27pm
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING....OR WAS I DREAMING????
emmamia Profile Photoemmamia Profile Photo
emmamia
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????#2
Posted: 8/23/03 at 7:33pm
sorry no one responded in 19 minutes ... maybe they dont know either ....
~*~ Little Boys Who Play With Fire Get Their Fingers Burned ~*~ Tanya (Mamma Mia)
bernadette88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????#3
Posted: 8/23/03 at 7:33pm
OH WELL....I COULDA SWORN I READ SOMETHING ON PLAYBILL.COM ABOUT IT!!!:re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????
bernadette88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
does anyone know anything....or am i just being ingored??:)
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You are probably being ignored because this is old news, but I will help ya out, Chris! Marissa left Hairspray to do a TV movie and work on her sitcom and then she will return in 6th months. Her film airs Oct. 19 on ABCFamily. Harvey has a 6 month extension, so I think when Marissa returns, Harvey leaves.
CCM '10!
bernadette88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
awwwww...that is so sad.....they are like the perfect onstage pair!!!!!re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????re: re: re: re: re: re: MARISSA BACK TO HAIRSPRAY????well....so are Bernadette and Tammy....hahahaha
Copeman63 Profile PhotoCopeman63 Profile Photo
Copeman63
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Seriously... Give it a rest.
If Lincoln were alive today, do you think he'd be pleased with his tunnel?
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
grrrrrr.
Marissa has said she wants to go back to the show at some point and she hopes she gets to do it with Harvey again. That is it. Nothing set. End of story. Ther are and will be other people just as capable and wonderful that can and will play those roles. If Marissa never returns to the show, it won't be a disaster.
BudFrump23 Profile PhotoBudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Personally, I like Kathy Brier as Tracy better. I was sick of hearing the hype about Marissa, and people built her up so much to be so amazing that when I saw her, I was let down. But when I saw Kathy, she had a new..."spark" to the role. She doesn't have all the hype around her name, so she can make it her own. And I hope she stays with it. They best not kick her out to make way for Marissa if she decides to come back.
I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I prefer Kathy's voice singing teh songs, truthfully.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
88, it is difficult to read long messages in ALL CAPS.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
BillyLawlor Profile PhotoBillyLawlor Profile Photo
BillyLawlor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I prefer Kathy's voice, too. I can't comment on singing or dancing because I only saw Kathy, and as much as I love Marissa, I LOVE Kathy. I would like for them to bring Marissa back to the role. She was probably amazing, and I'd love to see her. But the show will not fail without her. The show is in amazing hands.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Marissa was not amazing. She was merely awesome.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
BrdwyThtr Profile PhotoBrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Kathy and Marissa each bring something special to the role. I'm just excited to see Carly Jibson in the tour!
PennyLou Profile PhotoPennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I personally Like Marissa better at the part but they do both bring something to it and make it there own but Marissa is always going to be Tracy because she originated the role and They obviously had reasons for choosing her as the first Tracy.

Anyway as of now it's being RUMORED that she will be coming back some time in Jan and Harvey will be Leaving some time in Feb.
Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!