Page: 1

Best Mother-in-Law

Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Best Mother-in-Law#0
Posted: 9/14/04 at 12:32am
Eve Arden or Kaye Ballard
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Glebb Profile PhotoGlebb Profile Photo
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Best Mother-in-Law#1
Posted: 9/14/04 at 12:42am
Can't, they're both too good.

Love Eve in "Mildred Pierce."
" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."
MargoChanning Profile PhotoMargoChanning Profile Photo
MargoChanning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Best Mother-in-Law#2
Posted: 9/14/04 at 12:58am
I love them both. I haven't seen the show since I was a kid -- TVLand or Nickelodeon or Trio need to bring it back for a weekend or something (along with Our Miss Brooks which I've only heard about).

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Best Mother-in-Law#3
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:20am
I wish those were on DVD...that show was so frigging funny...and I barely remember it from childhood - but remember loving it very much. I wonder if they're available to watch at the museum of radio and television?
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Best Mother-in-Law#4
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:37am
put it on the list!
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Best Mother-in-Law#5
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:50am
and exactly where IS this list?LOL....
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!