I wish news reports would stop using the phrase...

morosco Profile Photomorosco Profile Photo
morosco
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
... "in broad daylight". I hate that stupid phrase.
GaLiNdaFied Profile PhotoGaLiNdaFied Profile Photo
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I completely agree! It's absolutely stupid!
"Someone please tell me- when the hell did gravity become the enemy? How has an essential force of nature, something that makes it possible for life to even exist on this planet, come to deserve the scorn and hatred of every teenage girl with no head voice?"- Broadway Matt
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wish news broadcasts would stop using things like the following -

"A food everyone eats everyday is killing dozens in the area. Find out which food it is this weekend on our morning edition"
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
BroadwayMonkey Profile PhotoBroadwayMonkey Profile Photo
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Cramped nighttime."
Real men are tenors.
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"President Bush"

In 4 months anyway
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
spiderdj82 Profile Photospiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just hate the inflictions they all use, like they are all better than us. Stupid reporter people and their stupid ways.
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
...should we kill them?
Real men are tenors.
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
*whispered* yes
"Someone please tell me- when the hell did gravity become the enemy? How has an essential force of nature, something that makes it possible for life to even exist on this planet, come to deserve the scorn and hatred of every teenage girl with no head voice?"- Broadway Matt
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Let's hit them with cars, and in our most annoying, "better than you" vocal infliction ask them:

"President bush would like to know how you feel about this incident in broad daylight? Also, we would like to hear about that food everyone eats everyday that is killing dozens in the area. In fact, ladies and gentlemen, find out which food it is this weekend on our morning edition."
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cool. Who can drive?
Real men are tenors.
morosco Profile Photomorosco Profile Photo
morosco
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Geraldo uses the ignorant phrase "dastardly deed" often enough for me to puke.
sweetiedarlinmia Profile Photosweetiedarlinmia Profile Photo
sweetiedarlinmia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
vroom, vroom!

Some reporter asked this woman who's house got destroyed in the hurricane, "So how do you feel about your house being gone?"

I mean Lady! Her house is broken into a million pieces and all her stuff is across the yard, how the hell do you think she feels?!
Updated On: 9/12/04 at 11:43 PM
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I'm driving but I'm gonna need a few drinks first, just to make it more fun re: I wish news reports would stop using the phrase... any objections?
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sweetie's in.
Real men are tenors.
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
none here. Ask Geraldo to draw you a map re: I wish news reports would stop using the phrase...
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Man, I don't even got a permit.

Oh, well.
Real men are tenors.
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Man, I don't even got a permit.

Oh, well.
Real men are tenors.
sweetiedarlinmia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm always in for vehicular manslaughter. Never been convicted once too!
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Alright now we need a plan to get them all in one place at the same time... how ever could we get every news reporter in the same place at once?
sweetiedarlinmia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A natural disaster. They come out in droves for them. Neither rain, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, bombing, or whatever it may be, stops their stupid behinds from getting their story.
Category 4 hurricane? They're there!
F5 tornado? They're there!
Flood? Hanging upsidedown from a tree branch over a stream, but they're there!
Updated On: 9/12/04 at 11:53 PM
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Lol sweetiedarlinmia, you're great! Anywho, I'm thinking we should make our own natural disaster... a flood would be the easiest...
sweetiedarlinmia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A Flood it is! All we would have to do is put a small hole in a damn. Pressure would take care of the rest.
*evil laugh* MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
where's the closest damn? LOL dam... right?

I can hear it already "In broad daylight, it is believed that members of the semi-popular website broadwayworld.com drilled a small hole in the dam right behind myself and my collegues. Sources say that it has something to do with deadly foods.. tune in tomorrow at 7 to see which foods are on this list. Now back to you b-" *huge crash as the dam breaks and they are all pushed to the ground and we all show up in my red Jetta looking fabulous as we run them over*
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate it when they have a reporter standing in front of a courthouse where absolutely nothing is going on pointing at it and jabbering about some verdict that happened earlier in the day. For some reason, they think that saying "so-and-so is LIVE in front of the courthouse" will somehow make the story more interesting or exciting. Yeah, courthouses and other government buildings are so exciting at 10 o'clock at night. They really need to be there. Why are they always LIVE at locations at the precise moment where absolutely nothing is happening and why is it important that they are there......LIVE?
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
NoDayButToday2 Profile PhotoNoDayButToday2 Profile Photo
NoDayButToday2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so where is this flood taking place? i am so there re: I wish news reports would stop using the phrase...