Page: 1

Juilliard...Has anyone....

Juilliard...Has anyone....#0
Posted: 9/4/04 at 9:58pm
has anyone ever applied and auditioned? Any information would be good. My friend Carla really wants to go. See checked out the website and everything but just wants to know what people think. Thanks guys so much!
aspiringguy715 Profile Photoaspiringguy715 Profile Photo
aspiringguy715
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Juilliard...Has anyone....#1
Posted: 9/4/04 at 10:11pm
I know people who go to the weekend college prep course which I'll audition for next year. I've heard great things, but you MUST dedicate all your weekend time to them. Very strict, but very worth it. I assume the school is the same, though I've heard crazy things about Nazi-like teaching and such. It is Juilliard though, very acclaimed.
Joel: Nope. Osidius, right there, swoop and cross.
Clementine: Shut the fuck up!
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
shira467 Profile Photoshira467 Profile Photo
shira467
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Juilliard...Has anyone....#2
Posted: 9/5/04 at 3:43am
Do you have any idea how many people I would have to sleep with to get in there? The numbers are staggering...
Deet: Shira, I Love You!
Ebonic_Singer Profile PhotoEbonic_Singer Profile Photo
Ebonic_Singer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Juilliard...Has anyone....#3
Posted: 9/5/04 at 3:46am
Haha.

I have friends who did the pre-college program. I haven't really asked any of them but one. She said it's really boring, if that helps.
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Juilliard...Has anyone....#4
Posted: 9/5/04 at 5:06pm
I auditioned for Julliard. In my opinion, you have to be young and beauitful to get in. They are looking for people that can be cast immediately (and probably could have gotten work even if they hadn't gone to Julliard.)
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.