Page: 1

shamelessly plugging....

insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
shamelessly plugging....#0
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:40pm
Ok, I made this site... and it's not going anywhere... so am I allowed to advertise it here? It's been in my sig forever...

Join? Share the link, pretty please?

*runs and hides because she feels dumb*
GaLiNdaFied Profile PhotoGaLiNdaFied Profile Photo
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: shamelessly plugging....#1
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:44pm
You're not dumb. I like it!
"Someone please tell me- when the hell did gravity become the enemy? How has an essential force of nature, something that makes it possible for life to even exist on this planet, come to deserve the scorn and hatred of every teenage girl with no head voice?"- Broadway Matt
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: shamelessly plugging....#2
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:45pm
*peeks out from corner*

I think I'm dumb... I feel like a failure, but I had to give it one last try before I delete it.
GaLiNdaFied Profile PhotoGaLiNdaFied Profile Photo
GaLiNdaFied
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: shamelessly plugging....#3
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:47pm
Don't delete it, I just joined!
"Someone please tell me- when the hell did gravity become the enemy? How has an essential force of nature, something that makes it possible for life to even exist on this planet, come to deserve the scorn and hatred of every teenage girl with no head voice?"- Broadway Matt
showmethetony Profile Photoshowmethetony Profile Photo
showmethetony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: shamelessly plugging....#4
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:47pm
insomniak - don't delete! it looks great..nice work...
when you grow up surrounded by willful ignorance you have to believe mercy has its own country and that it's round and borderless ~Animal, Ani Difranco
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: shamelessly plugging....#5
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:49pm
We'll see... I posted some stuff on lj but it may have been deleted. I don't really know about running a website or advertising for it.
CJR Profile PhotoCJR Profile Photo
CJR
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: shamelessly plugging....#6
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:54pm
Um why would it be deleted if you posted it on lj? Trust me, from someone who promotes websites all the time, there's nothing wrong with you posting it here...

In fact, not too long ago I made a thread plugging the new message board ( http://roxanecarrasco.proboards3.com ) I just added to Roxane's website ( http://www.roxanecarrasco.com )

re: shamelessly plugging....
"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Delphine Profile PhotoDelphine Profile Photo
Delphine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: shamelessly plugging....#7
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:55pm
insomiak, I cannot figure it out. It won't let me log in! I'm so confused! I registered when you first opened it (I think) and I'm still having problems. Gr.
"I am open-minded and accept Delph for who she is, a naked blue crackwhore." - Insomniak
"And they poke me with wittled down popsicle sticks." - Ebonic about the Brooklyn shills
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: shamelessly plugging....#8
Posted: 9/1/04 at 9:55pm
It was posted anonymously since I don't have an lj, so who knows?

I guess I will try to promote it a bit more... I really like the idea of having a website. I'll check out yours if you look at mine!

edit- Delphie, did you read the FAQ? I am sure I explained... it does act dumb sometimes.
Updated On: 9/1/04 at 09:55 PM
Delphine Profile PhotoDelphine Profile Photo
Delphine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: shamelessly plugging....#9
Posted: 9/1/04 at 10:28pm
Read the FAQ. Good idea... *runs off*
"I am open-minded and accept Delph for who she is, a naked blue crackwhore." - Insomniak
"And they poke me with wittled down popsicle sticks." - Ebonic about the Brooklyn shills