Page: 1

any relation to Kristen?

nesatchr Profile Photonesatchr Profile Photo
nesatchr
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
any relation to Kristen?#0
Posted: 8/23/04 at 9:44am
Does everyone know about this commercial featuring Vietnam veterans who are trashing Kerry? But they have NOTHING to do with the Bush campaign. I haven't seen the commercial because I live in Texas, which is sadly not a battleground state. But I follow the story. Apparently one of the Kerry attackers on the commercial is a Jack Chenoweth, according to the still photo on the MSNBC website. I'm just wondering if there's any relation to Kristen????
"Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Control freak--now you say 'control freak who?'"
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: any relation to Kristen?#1
Posted: 8/23/04 at 2:21pm
Yes. He is her husband.
Hamlet's father.
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: any relation to Kristen?#2
Posted: 8/23/04 at 2:23pm
I heard that this has become a major deal in my hometown in Florida. Someone went into the republican headquarters there and was given information from that group bashing Kerry. He faxed it to all the major newspapers and now the White House has picked up on it.

NOT good for Bush.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: any relation to Kristen?#3
Posted: 8/23/04 at 2:28pm
That damn Chenoweth family. I swear - what MORE can they do to bring this country down????
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: any relation to Kristen?#4
Posted: 8/23/04 at 2:33pm
A spokesperson for the family confirms that a pre-broadway run of The Wicked Sound of Music will open in Broken Arrow next month with the Von Chenoweth's moving into a Weissler theater in mid-January.