Page: 1

The Never Ending Story

Ebonic_Singer Profile PhotoEbonic_Singer Profile Photo
Ebonic_Singer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Never Ending Story#0
Posted: 8/21/04 at 3:16am
Okay, forgive me if this has already been posted, but as I said I'm a newbie, but I love this game. I'll start a story with a sentence and the next person adds a sentence to the story (try not to make it too dirty). Let's see how far this gets...

Here's the line:

One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket.
WhatevDude
Swing
Swing
re: The Never Ending Story#1
Posted: 8/21/04 at 3:28am
One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. They saw Dracula on accident and went home on the red-eye flight that night.
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Never Ending Story#2
Posted: 8/21/04 at 1:14pm
One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. They saw Dracula on accident and went home on the red-eye flight that night. They crashed and died.

The End.
"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Never Ending Story#3
Posted: 8/21/04 at 1:16pm
Way to kill a thread, people.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.
Craig Profile PhotoCraig Profile Photo
Craig
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Never Ending Story#4
Posted: 8/21/04 at 1:20pm
One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. They saw Dracula on accident and went home on the red-eye flight that night. They crashed and died. The person left behind a family who headed to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket.
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka
eyeonbroadway Profile Photoeyeonbroadway Profile Photo
eyeonbroadway
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: The Never Ending Story#5
Posted: 8/21/04 at 1:22pm
One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. They saw Dracula on accident and went home on the red-eye flight that night. They crashed and died.

The End. The end, of course, is a hyperbole for "interrupted trip" and the injection of adrenaline from the EMT who arrived first on the scene of carnage surprisingly revived the bewildered Nantuckian who wandered into the night suffering amnesia and whistling "Who Am I?".
secret-soul Profile Photosecret-soul Profile Photo
secret-soul
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: The Never Ending Story#6
Posted: 8/21/04 at 1:41pm

The End. The end, of course, is a hyperbole for "interrupted trip" and the injection of adrenaline from the EMT who arrived first on the scene of carnage surprisingly revived the bewildered Nantuckian who wandered into the night suffering amnesia and whistling "Who Am I?".

The bewildered Nantuckian wandered into the woods, where it was dark, and decided to sleep whilst pondering his identity and how in the world he knew that the sqare root of 344,569 was 587.

Plince! Plince! Nein! T-Rex!!
Updated On: 8/21/04 at 01:41 PM
newyorkuniq Profile Photonewyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Never Ending Story#7
Posted: 8/21/04 at 5:43pm

One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. They saw Dracula on accident and went home on the red-eye flight that night. They crashed and died. The person left behind a family who headed to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. The family couldn't get tickets to see Wicked,so they had to settle on seeing Little Shop. After the show they jumped into a taxi to head back to the hotel.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Never Ending Story#8
Posted: 8/21/04 at 5:47pm
One day, a person decided to travel to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. They saw Dracula on accident and went home on the red-eye flight that night. They crashed and died. The person left behind a family who headed to New York City from their small rural town in Nantucket. The family couldn't get tickets to see Wicked,so they had to settle on seeing Little Shop. After the show they jumped into a taxi to head back to the hotel.

Much to their suprise and utter delight, the person driving the taxi cab was former Broadway and Television star Jeff Conaway, ironically doing in real life what he was most famous for on the small screen.
broadwaystar2b Profile Photobroadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Never Ending Story#9
Posted: 8/21/04 at 6:01pm

Much to their suprise and utter delight, the person driving the taxi cab was former Broadway and Television star Jeff Conaway, ironically doing in real life what he was most famous for on the small screen.

One of the kids quoted "Are you talkin' to me?" and Mr.Conoway was so pissed that he was once again mistaken for another famous actor playing taxi-driver that he pulled up to the side of the road, and made them get out.
ontheT Profile PhotoontheT Profile Photo
ontheT
Understudy
Understudy
re: The Never Ending Story#10
Posted: 8/21/04 at 11:00pm

One of the kids quoted "Are you talkin' to me?" and Mr.Conoway was so pissed that he was once again mistaken for another famous actor playing taxi-driver that he pulled up to the side of the road, and made them get out.

being so new to the big city the family got terribly lost and ended up in very dark ally where the youngest boy tripped over what seemed to be a homeless person but it turned out to be...
boborunstheshow Profile Photoboborunstheshow Profile Photo
boborunstheshow
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: The Never Ending Story#11
Posted: 8/22/04 at 1:52am

being so new to the big city the family got terribly lost and ended up in very dark ally where the youngest boy tripped over what seemed to be a homeless person but it turned out to be...

the mildly decomposed body of Matthew Broderick.

"He's dead" The family cheered, and then stopped, realizing while he never made a good movie, he was still someones brother and son, so they forced themselves to think of sad things of the world, such as the options for the upcoming presidency, so that onlookers (the beer drinking rats and the flavored tabacco smoking racoons that usually paroosed the alley) would not think they were being disrespectful.
Its Aberqurque NM for me. Speaking Spanish. Be Back September 06.