Page: 1

Roll out the red carpet, I'm finally a Broadway Legend!

BlueWizard Profile PhotoBlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
1000 posts, I'm now a Broadway Legend! Now where's my Tony? Roll out the red carpet, I'm finally a Broadway Legend!

I know there are a lot of these kinds of posts already, but this is very exciting for me! It's like a birthday or graduation. Yay me! Roll out the red carpet, I'm finally a Broadway Legend!
BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."
ForTheLoveOfLea Profile PhotoForTheLoveOfLea Profile Photo
ForTheLoveOfLea
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congratulations! That's a major accomplishment here, even though I am just starting to realize where all the time goes. . .
Thou giveth fever.
boborunstheshow Profile Photoboborunstheshow Profile Photo
boborunstheshow
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Speaking of, would anyone mind if i posted 429 comments in the next two weeks?
Its Aberqurque NM for me. Speaking Spanish. Be Back September 06.
MyNameInLights Profile PhotoMyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yay! Welcome to the club!
"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congrats!

Akiva
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Congrats!

Akiva
BlueWizard Profile PhotoBlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks! It does feel good to be part of the club. I feel more important already. Now, everyone respect the words that spurreth from my keyboard!
BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."