Page: 1

~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~

Broadwaygirl4life
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~#0
Posted: 8/17/04 at 9:39pm
Hi everyone, there was a post earlier in the month of a making of a broadway icon website. Well I decided to go along with it. I have help from one of the BWW member's LadyGuenevere who is excellent at making them. If anyone else is interested and would like to donate any icons they made to the site please send me and e-mail at broadwayicons@yahoo.com. I will be sure to give proper credit to any icons that you make.
Thanks
"[My son]'s really into my music, but one day we were listening to Billy [Joel] in the car and he said, 'Daddy, I think Billy's songs are a little better than yours." (Michael Cavanaugh)
Plum
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~#1
Posted: 8/17/04 at 9:43pm
Is this LJ icons? Because I've made a few of those...
Broadwaygirl4life
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: ~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~#2
Posted: 8/17/04 at 9:46pm
yes any kind of journal icons (100 x 100) or AIM (50 x 50) we would love to have!
"[My son]'s really into my music, but one day we were listening to Billy [Joel] in the car and he said, 'Daddy, I think Billy's songs are a little better than yours." (Michael Cavanaugh)
WiCkEd4LyFfE
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: ~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~#3
Posted: 8/17/04 at 9:48pm
Whats the website?
*Kristen*
Broadwaygirl4life
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: ~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~#4
Posted: 8/17/04 at 9:57pm
The website isn't open yet. It is still underconstruction. It will consist of icons from various shows. These icons can be used on this messageboard, online journals, and AIM. So far Aida and Avenue Q icons are up, many more are coming. As soon as a few more shows are up I will post the link right away. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or e-mail me at broadwayicons@yahoo.com
Broadwaygirl4life
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: ~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~#5
Posted: 8/18/04 at 11:56am
any donators? re: ~*~ANY BROADWAY ICON MAKERS?~*~
Updated On: 8/18/04 at 11:56 AM