Page: 1

For all of you Jake Gyllenhaal Lovers out there

spiderdj82 Profile Photospiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My sister got an issue of teen people today and he is one of the many being praised as "Young Hollywood." Anyway, here is the info that they have for him:

NAME: Jake Gyllenhaal

HOMETOWN: Los Angeles

YOU KNOW HIM FROM: The Day After Tomorrow. In which he survived a global disaster. Later this year Jake will go toe-to-toe with Gywenth Paltrow in the family drama PROOF and play a cowboy who realizes he is in love with a fellow rider (Heath Ledger) ni
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.

FIRST KISS: "It was my friend's 13th birthday, and I was 12," he says. "My girlfriend at the time took me outside, threw me up against a car and stuck her tongue down my throat. That's always very attractive!"

PET PEEVE: Facials. "A girlfriend took me to get a facial once," says Jake. "It was weird to have a person pushing on your skin for an hour. I suffered for a week with little red marks."

WORDS TO LIVE BY: "'Mine the darkeness and see by the path you leave behind.' I have a ring that my mom gave me that has that quote on it," says Jake. "It's very special to me."

There it is. His info. I can't believe the did not mention DONNIE DARKO in the movies he has done. I love that movie. I REALLY, REALLY want to see the directors cut of that.
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
Updated On: 8/3/04 at 06:10 PM
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He doesn't like facials, huh?

I'd fix that.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
MargoChanning Profile PhotoMargoChanning Profile Photo
MargoChanning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Uh .... never mind. No comment.
"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Bobby457 Profile PhotoBobby457 Profile Photo
Bobby457
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hehe...Matt...you so nasty!! love it!
"It never bothered me that she called me a c*nt, it bothered me that I answered to it!" Carol Channing about Ethel Merman filming an episode of "The Love Boat"
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG! Matt! You BAD bad boy!
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hahahaha! i just got that...had to re-read that. re: For all of you Jake Gyllenhaal Lovers out there
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
zoran912 Profile Photozoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ooh! Matty! That was so GUTTA of you. Good job!

I am really interested in Brokeback Mountain. Jake and Heath. Mreow!
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can't wait to see Bareback Mountain!
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
FrAiLtYEnCoRe
Understudy
Understudy
Wow. Just got that. Lol. Hehe. *blush, giggle* He swings both ways, doesn't he?
starlyricist Profile Photostarlyricist Profile Photo
starlyricist
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Who cares if he swings both ways, as long as he's swingin' it my way?!?!
There are some people in the world who say that writing stories, or composing music or dancing sparkly dances is easy for them. Nothing interferes with their ability to create. While I celebrate their creative freedom, a little part of me just wants to punch those motherf*ckers in the teeth...[tos]
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i can't wait for Bareback Mountain either re: For all of you Jake Gyllenhaal Lovers out there
popcultureboy Profile Photopopcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For the bazillionth time, NO, he does not swing both ways. The most he's ever said is that he went through a phase of questioning his sexuality and that was all.

And Matt, you're a dirty birdie.
Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.