Adam Fleming, Broadwayguy2, and "The Adamness"

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
**squeels** Adam mentioned me in an interview.. LOL> See! Look what he says about me.. I told you all that I am a nice guy. Adam Fleming, Broadwayguy2, and

Dodger: I googled you and discovered that many of your fans are how do I put this fixated on your rear end. What do you think about that?

AF: A lot of comments are made about my butt and I am kind of used to it by now. In high school I was friends with all these black girls and they always talked about my butt. One of them used to say that some poor black boy was walking around the world with no ass because I had his.

Dodger: Wow, your butt seems to have a cult of its own! Are their fans that appreciate your whole package?

AF: There's this guy named Broadwayguy2 on broadwayworld.com. He refers to me as "The Adamness." It thought it was kind of weird at first but I ended up meeting him after one of the shows we walked a block together. He was so sweet and so nice.

Dodger: I'm going to start calling you "The Adamness." That's just too cool!

The name is SPREADING. LOL.
Adam Fleming interview
Alix7272 Profile PhotoAlix7272 Profile Photo
Alix7272
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that's so cool!
No Child: http://www.epictheatrectr.org/
I Love You Because OCR: http://www.psclassics.com/cd_iloveyou.html
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
haha that's so awesome! you must be so proud!
"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon
Updated On: 7/21/04 at 04:38 PM
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am a happy Broadwayguy2. re: Adam Fleming, Broadwayguy2, and 'The Adamness'

To all posters, Adam reads this board... so behave!

Adam, when you read this, drop me a line! LOL.
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I LOVE YOU ADAM!!
"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon
JeffG
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
BroadwayGuy2

I read that interview, twice. No where in that interview does it say that he reads the boards, this or any other. It simply says that he is aware that there's a poster on this site that talks about him.
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's hysterical and scary. I wonder who else we scare here. Actors, come out. We want to know.
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL thats awesome. YAY for broadwayguy2. So i guess he is a lurker....or maybe a poster here?
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You never know. Maybe bwayguy2 is actually Adam himself.
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
something makes me doubt that. no offense to you broadwayguy2!
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL. I would love to be that talented and that attractive. Sadly, I am not Adam..
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well at least your icon is. haha.
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is true. And the icon is a handy one too. I get MANY PMs about it and get the chance to tell peopel who it is and expose them to alesser known but more than deserving up and coming star.
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he better get a lead in something. and soon!
Updated On: 7/21/04 at 05:25 PM
bronxboundexpress Profile Photobronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Who is this "Adam Fleming?"
Updated On: 7/21/04 at 06:29 PM
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ryan, you finally have made it! What a dream come true for yourself. Congrats...Adam is a cool guy and a great performer.
CCM '10!
BroadwayGirl107 Profile PhotoBroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadwayguy...remember that pm conversation you and I had? Yeah...I forgot to tell you I finally heard him sing "It Takes Two" from Hairspray, and I see where your admiration comes from. He is AWESOME.
"This country, this experiment, America, this hubris: what a lament if no one saw it go. Here today, gone tomorrow. Dissipation is actually much worse than cataclysm."--August: Osage County
musicaltheatreman
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i want to see a pic of adams butt to what the big deal is!!! i saw adam in hairspray but did not pay attetion to his butt, now i wish i did re: Adam Fleming, Broadwayguy2, and 'The Adamness' so where can i find a pic that has a good shot of admas butt??? thanks :)
luvtheEmcee Profile PhotoluvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Awwww bg2, you should be proud!
A work of art is an invitation to love.
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
broadwaygirl, how'd you listen to him sing 'it takes two'. i wanna hear him sooo badly.
aspiringguy715 Profile Photoaspiringguy715 Profile Photo
aspiringguy715
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm oh so jealous broadwayguy2! If only Mr. Arden read the boards...dream a dream then end another! If only...

Congrats broadwayguy2!
Joel: Nope. Osidius, right there, swoop and cross.
Clementine: Shut the fuck up!
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
if only eden read the board....*sighs*
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My friend broadwayguy2 is now famous!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
MadeofGold Profile PhotoMadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's so cool! re: Adam Fleming, Broadwayguy2, and 'The Adamness'
"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice
BlueWizard Profile PhotoBlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wonder, does broadwayguy2 have a nice butt to match? re: Adam Fleming, Broadwayguy2, and 'The Adamness' I'm sure you two would make a good couple.

(Sidenote: I've just returned from the Madonna concert, and I'm completely energized and bouncing off the walls. WOW, what a spectacular event! She is my goddess - a phenomenal live performer!)
BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."