Posted: 7/10/04 at 8:51pm
Discuss...
JamieMcG Profile PhotoJamieMcG Profile Photo
JamieMcG
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: McBenefit#1
Posted: 7/11/04 at 12:49am
You're bringin' this one back again? McBenefit will be gone for the week to let everyone discuss the casting of PIPPIN without him and to endure a strike while he is floating on the Atlantic with a buncha gays and their kids!!! Seeya in a week kiddos!
"There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to the results." - Conversations With God
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: McBenefit#2
Posted: 7/11/04 at 12:52am
Be sure to give us blow by blow when you get back. Give Rosie a big ass kiss from Phantom2. Bon Voyage!

PS Don't forget to check out the topless deck or perhaps it's called the bottomless deck on your boat. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 7/11/04 at 12:52 AM
JamieMcG
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: McBenefit#3
Posted: 7/11/04 at 1:04am
there ain't nothin gonna be bottomless on that boat.
"There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to the results." - Conversations With God
JamieMcG
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: McBenefit#4
Posted: 7/11/04 at 1:04am
there ain't nothin gonna be bottomless on that boat.
Cyndy Profile PhotoCyndy Profile Photo
Cyndy
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: McBenefit#5
Posted: 7/11/04 at 1:20am
Bon Voyage!
"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having." Henry Miller
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: McBenefit#6
Posted: 7/11/04 at 1:21am
Don't forget your Speedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher