Page: 1

Jeopardy fixed?

TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jeopardy fixed?#0
Posted: 7/6/04 at 7:51pm
Okay, is this guy Ken really that good? Or perhaps the Producers of Jeopardy were so impressed with his first couple of wins that they are now bringing in stupid people to compete against him?
He has won 25 games already and is in People magazine.
I'm quite ammused by the whole thing. Way for Jaeopardy to bring in ratings by giving Alex Trebec his new co-host. lol
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
DivaMommy
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Jeopardy fixed?#1
Posted: 7/7/04 at 2:31pm
I don't think it's fixed - I just think he's smart - and, in the days of Millionaire and reality shows with million dollar pots, Jeapordy had to compete by lifting the 5 day ban. I guess, back in the day, some guy went 40 days - and that's why they initiated the 5 day rule. Some of the people he's competed against have been very smart.
...and your children start to leave you from the moment they are born.
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jeopardy fixed?#2
Posted: 7/7/04 at 3:02pm
i just want him GONE by the time i finally get on the show...
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jeopardy fixed?#3
Posted: 7/7/04 at 3:03pm
and i love Letterman's bit about him. Still, he'd beat the pants off me....(sound of Jeopardy theme as posters race to make a joke first)
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."