Page: 1

INTO THE WOODS AND WICKED ITEMS....CHECK IT OUT...

bernadette88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Hey Guys, i currently have some awesome Into the Woods, and Wicked items up for auction...check them out for yourself!!!!!
Ebay Items
Sumofallthings Profile PhotoSumofallthings Profile Photo
Sumofallthings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Internet Pictures on Glossy Paper? COOOOOOOL!
BSoBW2: I punched Sondheim in the face after I saw Wicked and said, "Why couldn't you write like that!?"
Chip1012 Profile PhotoChip1012 Profile Photo
Chip1012
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
hahaha. you have to admit Bernadette88 you had it coming, and I warned ya!
shesings Profile Photoshesings Profile Photo
shesings
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hahaha! I'm dying right now
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate people who sell Broadway merchandise on Ebay. Shows a sign of greed and not a love for theatre.
CCM '10!
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why? If they don't want it there's theatre lovers who would love to get their hands on it. I've bought a ton of Broadway stuff on eBay that I couldn't have found anywhere else.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That is fine...older Broadway stuff is great, but a show currently on Broadway?
CCM '10!
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sure, why not? I don't live in NYC and I pick up playbill lots from people all the time on eBay. They don't sell them anywhere else and I collect them so what's the harm? I'm happy buying them, the person's happy selling them.
Plus, you can find stuff cheaper there than you can at retailers online.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sorry, I made a mistake. My opinions are always wrong.
CCM '10!
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
lol. Yes they are!!! re: INTO THE WOODS AND WICKED ITEMS....CHECK IT OUT...
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Patti LuPone sold her stuff online...........
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But that auction was only legal in Nevada.
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how true, yes how true.. said the sour kangaroo
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i know you can subscribe to Playbill magazine, i wonder if you can somehow subscribe to get all the individual show Playbills they publish? has anyone used the Trader's Corner here on this site? i corresponded about a FOLLIES 3-sheet, but it would have cost more to ship than to buy in the first place.
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."