Page: 1

Essie Davis In Girl With A Pearl Earring

newyorkuniq Profile Photonewyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Essie Davis In Girl With A Pearl Earring#0
Posted: 6/27/04 at 12:14am
If you have not seen this movie yet go rent it. It is fantastic and Essie Davis (Jumpers) gives a stunning performance.
POLisPOL Profile PhotoPOLisPOL Profile Photo
POLisPOL
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I agree
A wonderful movie, with one of the best direction of photography I've ever seen.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Strangely enough they showed this movie on a bus that goes from DC to NYC. I didn't really expect that would be the film they would choose to show. It put everyone on the bus to sleep, but I thought it was amazing.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Janki Profile PhotoJanki Profile Photo
Janki
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I saw Essie in "A Streetcar Named Desire" at the National in London....her and Glenn Close...I love Glenn and thought she was absolutely amazing...but yet Essie caught my attention and I just have to say...she was even better....the best thing in it...!!! I'm glad she is starting to get recognision!
Popular...You're gonna be Popuular....;)
Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I loved this movie, but can't imagine enjoying it on a bus! It needs a big screen to be appreciated. Thank God that even where I live in the suburbs (an hour outside Chicago)there is one "art house" that shows films like this!