the psycho b*tch pt 2

the psycho b*tch pt 2#0
Posted: 6/21/04 at 2:24pm

since the language was too much, i posted the conversations elsehwere:

http://com1.runboard.com/bspouzicforumforsportsmusicmore.fbull****

feel>http://com1.runboard.com/bspouzicforumforsportsmusicmore.fbull****>http://com1.runboard.com/bspouzicforumforsportsmusicmore.fbull****

feel free to join and post. my forum is pretty much uncensored, i even have a 'bedroom' forum. heh.
secret-soul Profile Photosecret-soul Profile Photo
secret-soul
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: the psycho b*tch pt 2#1
Posted: 6/21/04 at 2:28pm
you accidentally left her whole SN on there toward the bottom :)
Plince! Plince! Nein! T-Rex!!
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: the psycho b*tch pt 2#2
Posted: 6/21/04 at 2:28pm
oops. fixed.
Updated On: 6/21/04 at 02:28 PM
SamIAm Profile PhotoSamIAm Profile Photo
SamIAm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that rambles on and on like this and is without a point except for skewering someone else. Why on earth do I need to waste my time on this? Intelligent dialogue = yes...stupid, meanspirited ignornance = a resounding NO
"Life is a lesson in humility"
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

fair enough, i got a good laugh out of them, but not forcing you.
newyorkuniq Profile Photonewyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why don't you block her?
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Those are HILARIOUS!!
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

i will eventually block her...
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's like reading a foreign language. God, I hate illiterate people. Especially AIM-speak.
Hamlet's father.
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress- You know you're popular when you have a stalker. Good luck!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

we're gonna make you PopUlAr... just not quite as popular as me!
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Obviously, it is just some kid who gets off saying everything he/she can't say in public for whatever reason. They're empowered by anonymity. That's what I hate about all these popular television shows that use cruelty and meanness as a form of entertainment. Most teens will do whatever TV says is cool and think they can mimic the behavior with no real consequences and it creates social habits. Whoever that person is, thinks they are being very funny and cool. Luckily, they got the Mistress instead of someone who couldn't handle the conversation.

Way to keep cool, Mistress! You rock!!

Wish there were more like you...
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Karma76 Profile PhotoKarma76 Profile Photo
Karma76
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
OH MY GOD what a loser who has way too much time on their hands. Serously they have to be about what 11-12 tops?
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress- Sounds like you need protection. Wait, that came out wrong!!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

So true Mister Matt. Obviously she thinks shes being cool. Now shes actually trying to get me to call her saying she wants to appologize... funny isnt it?

Karma- Shes 15 supposedly.

and Phantom, always have protection!!!
Ruffian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress I been reading ... and ... lol .... I WOULD block her

I sure wouldn't be calling her
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress- I think you should arm wrestle her to the ground!

Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress has not posted in 2 hours and I'm worried. I hope she's not tied up somewhere. Wait, she'd like that! Well, I hope she's okay...

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Mistress was out stalking her other favorite guy, Sebastian Bach. He was performing at a place called Crobar. Its right next door to Scores and he invited me to go with him but the girl I was with didnt want to go and it was already very late. I just got home.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

oy i have a hangover. i guess free admittance and free drinks at a rock concert does have a catch.
SamIAm Profile PhotoSamIAm Profile Photo
SamIAm
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Of course, I know kids that are this age and are much more mature than this but there are always those that want to use the power of the internet to show their immaturity.

I didn't even bother to block her...just ignored her...what a waste of time and energy to even post something like this. Go read a good book on English or grammar and leave us alone.
"Life is a lesson in humility"
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mistress- What's the update on your stalker friend? You know how I love to worry about you all the time.

Updated On: 6/24/04 at 05:47 PM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

She has been pretty quiet lately, thank god. She only gave me another number to call her with which was from a different state than her away message number. hmmmmmmm.
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maybe she's a bi-costal stalker.

Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
nope, florida and new jersey are on the same coast.

Page: 1