Page: 1

Tony WebCast?

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Tony WebCast?#0
Posted: 6/8/03 at 5:56pm
can anyone tell me how to access the tony webcast? I went to the Tonywebsite but cant find directions after that. Supposed to start @6? HELLLPPP!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
sambaflora
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: Tony WebCast?#1
Posted: 6/8/03 at 6:05pm
http://www.tonyawards.com/en_US/news/features/d0a5c98932f1a26a00256d3a0068b791.html#

Check the upper left hand corner.
There is a button that says: Launch the IBM Multimedia Console.

Good luck.
Me fail English? That's unpossible! - Ralph Wiggum
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Kerry Butler and Laura Bell Bundy#2
Posted: 6/8/03 at 7:08pm
Just had to comment on their red carpet appearance. Kerry -- adorable and sweet as ever. She looks great!
Laura's Bell Bundy's dress is a riot -- it has the 'Ultra Clutch' logo. It was designed by her stepmother.
Loved their comment on their crazt cast that is literally one giant family and how anytime that the cast is together ANYTHING can happen.
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kerry Butler and Laura Bell Bundy#3
Posted: 6/8/03 at 7:24pm
Movin Out takes orchestrations.......
grrrr.
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hairspray takes costume design!!!!!!
Go William Ivey Long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how he takes time to to recognize each of his fellow nomminees.

Did ANY of the La Boheme creative team show up????
Updated On: 6/8/03 at 07:28 PM
Cyndy Profile PhotoCyndy Profile Photo
Cyndy
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: re: Tony WebCast?#5
Posted: 6/8/03 at 7:59pm
Was the webcast only for the preshow? Is there any other webcast going on? If not...guess I'll have to go do something practical till 8:00...or just hang out here and get the news as it comes in...tempting.
"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having." Henry Miller